Reviews for Stand Ins and Stunt Doubles
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 5 . 2/26
Another great story, xander x fred was new, not something I had ever found or thought, IT WAS AWSOME.
Regin chapter 5 . 1/20
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
I love you writing did you use to have a evangelon story about going back in time I love it and it was fun specially badass Shinzo I hope you didn’t take it down
RavenSummoning chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Another short story of yours I really enjoyed! I hope to see more of it (small chance I know) and thanks for writing!
OriginalLictre chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
Having re-read this for the umpteenth time, I still find it fun. I can just imagine the reaction Xander would have if SHIELD decided to recognize him for his recommendations via a directly deposited reward, perhaps something on the order of 25K (thinking that his consultancy rate is $12,500 per hour, and giving him a two hour minimum, since it wasn't one of his free phone consults.

It would also be huge fun for him to suddenly find himself being periodically called by Coulson, often when some bit of Sunnydale drama is happening that might either make him do a free consulting over the phone (which might still draw reward... don't want to piss off the guy giving the great advice), or pull him away from situations where he wasn't available in the series.
Need Moar chapter 5 . 9/21/2017
Really enjoy this one and it's been a good while since the last update. Any more?
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 5 . 9/3/2017
Ah, rereading this was a good idea. Really hoping you one day return and do a chapter 6.
kewllewk chapter 5 . 7/14/2017
You know, this is at least the fifth time I've read through this one and I'm only just realizing why Xander's got the super strength. I feel kind of stupid.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2017
Xander, the power of belief makes him stronger. Or, you know, organizing the roach motel.
Story Stalker chapter 5 . 3/20/2017
*pokes the story* Wake up!
Darkness in the Light chapter 5 . 2/2/2017
God I would love to see this continued. Great stuff and keep up the good work.
Padmus-Orion-Black chapter 5 . 1/12/2017
Dang it man, this was a hilarious story (as I have found just about everything I have read that you have written) I just wish that you had continued!
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
keichan2 chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
This is quite interesting!
I especially like Xander’s brand of Sight! ;-p
And there are so many questions awaiting answers…

I’d like to read more, please!
HasABeard chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
In the next chapter you should probably make it more explicit Xander has the Orbs on his tool belt, that took me a while to work out.