Reviews for Stand Ins and Stunt Doubles
WBH21C chapter 5 . 7/12
Good one!
l4w chapter 5 . 4/5
Awesome mix of BtVS and Angel
I do hope that you continue this
Thanks
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 4/3
Well that's different. I am looking forward to more on this wonderful story. I hope that real life and the muse to this story allow you to update this again soon.
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 4/3
love how Angel explained Xander's wonderful ability
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 4/3
Wow, Xander deals with a lot of different things in his mind. I love the reasoning that the gatekeeper gave for letting so many things into his mind.
Netchka3 chapter 5 . 4/1
Cool story. More please! More please! I really, really, really wanna read more please!
Lachriel chapter 5 . 2/5
I would really love to see more of this. It's a lot of fun.
tarrangar chapter 5 . 1/14
He is still carrying around the orbs Im guessing I have read this 3 times and only just figured that out.
He probably havent realized its the orbs himself either
Mike chapter 5 . 1/2
This is really a good idea story wise. I hope you get the time to finish this.
twilightserius chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
xander is awesome now he just needs a mixed harem and the ability to kick many many people in th eass. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Does he have the orbs still?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Actually, I always figured it was Willow that turned Xander. Remember, both Jessie and Willow were with vampires that night. Buffy saw Willow leave with one and saved her, Jessie was not so lucky. Willow adores and has a crush on Xander. It makes sense vamp her would have gone straight to Xander and sired him.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Neat so far. :) I like it. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. Plus, not only do I like how you brought in Ted Buchanan (from the Season 2 episode "Ted") and April, Warren's robot ex-girlfriend (from the Season 5 episode "I Was Made to Love You"), but I also like how Xander was able to repair and reprogram them so that they were different, too. In my opinion, that's a very good idea of creaitivity right there... :)

Keep up your super-neat, very phenomenal and beautifully inspiring writing! :)
jil chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Please update soon. Good story.