Reviews for Phantasy
:") 3
I swooned when Gellert called Harry "dear" (I don't even care if he possibly doesn't mean it in a fond way) hehehe~3

Thank you so much for the amazing story! Though I'm sad this has been Discontinued, I'll definitely be coming back later to enjoy reading this again! :D 3
Midnight Spectacles chapter 7 . 2/24
Tom and Gellert being in a "V" relationship with Harry is now one of my favorite ships lol.
Midnight Spectacles chapter 1 . 2/23
HarryGet in loser, we're going to raise Hell and save the world~."
seafkre chapter 13 . 12/15/2022
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! hope to see the end!
Jkl chapter 13 . 12/3/2022
Hi,

Great story! Please update soon!
feedthesquirrel chapter 13 . 12/2/2022
This is such a fantastic concept. I’ve enjoyed the journey
AriadneMusgrave chapter 13 . 6/7/2022
I've been waiting since 2017 for an update
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2022
Pls update love your story
Ellie.Cast4 chapter 13 . 4/16/2022
Such an entertaining read! Loved the dynamics. Hungry for more, but isn’t that the reason why we’re all here in the first place?
libraryrockerr chapter 13 . 2/11/2022
I really really loved reading this.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 2/10/2022
The Yellowstone supervolcano is why I don't live in the mainland USA. I mean, Hawaii will probably be screwed too, but it's got to be better than right next to it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
Craazyy fangirll chapter 10 . 1/10/2022
OMG A THREESOME BETWEEN HARRY, GELLERT, AND, TOM!
Pinkypi chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
You know I really love this story, but the glaring loophole here is why hasn't he just asked from someone who once lived in Atlantis itself and also was instrumental in stopping the Volcano the first time.
kaitlyn.knotts chapter 13 . 12/14/2021
Yo so this was really good. I literally devoured this. I’m so confused tho on how I missed this story. I literally follow you and I’ve combed your story lists several times. I’m so lost. This was great tho. I know it said discontinued but I’ll follow anyways. You never know what might happen.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2021