Reviews for Phantasy
BlackDahlia23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
Definition of Zeigarnik: the psychological tendency to remember an uncompleted task rather than a completed one. It does indeed exist. it's not German terminology, it's medical.
dead.but.true chapter 4 . 5/30/2018
Great story so far, just one thing: as a German with at least basic understanding of the more common dialects, I am pretty sure that the word Zeigarnikfrustration doesn't exist. In fact, I never heard the word Zeigarnik, so it most likely doesn't exist.
Lawrence Limequat chapter 13 . 5/27/2018
Well, I enjoyed this a lot. Would be glad if it got an update ever
VoidRealmer chapter 7 . 5/26/2018
Right right I know I'm only on chapter 6 out of however many there are, but DUDE I'D TOTALLY BE GAME FOR A POLY BETWEEN THE THREE DORKS BECAUSE OH MY GOSH I WANT TO SCREAM

Pls update I actually woke up my dogs 9 times last night because I was laughing so hard at this
Kitsune829 chapter 13 . 5/16/2018
Wow... four years and this story have not been updated yet...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2018
Such a shame, a great fic is dead
OrabellaOcean chapter 9 . 5/1/2018
Regulus! Yummy. . . ;)
OrabellaOcean chapter 7 . 5/1/2018
Gellert and Harry I can see having a physical and affectionate relationship but Tom and Harry would be teasing and mocking. So, Gellert/Harry/Tom please!
OrabellaOcean chapter 5 . 5/1/2018
Oh, that ending! Bloody hilarious!
danielradcliffe222 chapter 13 . 4/29/2018
I really hope you plan on continuing this story. When I saw the last updated I was CRUSHED. But I’ve read most of your other books and your profiles still activ so it wou”d be really great if you finished it
Monster King chapter 13 . 4/12/2018
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
sylvanxia chapter 13 . 3/26/2018
DAMN IT! Every freaking time I find a good story it's been discontinued
jinchaa chapter 4 . 3/15/2018
idk why hermione is so annoying to me. usually i love the way she's written, but in this case she just seemed too intrusive and ignorant to social faux pas and the like. which is exactly the way she was portrayed in the original series - so i guess i know why i don't like her. i get that she's only eleven years old, and adding to that she was bullied with no friends to help her along her growth, but shouldn't she have some tact? if i were to walk into a room where i could literally feel the cloying pressure of magic, and 1/3 of the occupants in the room were absolutely malicious and hostile to me, i would stay as far away from them as possible, because how good could the other two be if they would willingly stay in the presence of the first? i think in the process of trying to integrate her into the group you portrayed her as absolutely desperate for a friend to the point where she would sacrifice her common sense and self-preservation to stick with two people she barely knows. which is inaccurate to the book's portrayal - novel-hermione would never degrade herself or throw her morality out the window just to make friends or fit in. novel-hermione would ask riddle questions, maybe stick up for herself (like she did against draco when he called her a mudblood) or at least persuade the other two that he wasn't worth being friends with. her sense of right and wrong is usually a lot stronger than it is portrayed here; and the fact that she had questions but wouldn't voice them is strange too, because it is established that potter and grindelwald would at least try and give her an answer if she ever asked anything. i would prefer it if it were just grindelwald, riddle, and potter sticking together and trying to just complete their goal - what's the point of sticking up for hermione when their mission has nothing to do with her? i mean sure, she's intelligent (and therefore useful), but no more so than the three reincarnated souls with over 100 collective years between them. her low self-esteem partnered with her apparent lack of self-preservation, maturity, manipulativeness, and tact make her more of a liability than a good support, don't you think? i'd rather she join them around year 4, when she's matured significantly and can defend herself without cowering behind harriet.
idk why i'm doing this when the story's already half-done lol, but my point is that i really enjoyed the team dynamic of Weight of the World and i really wanted that tight-knit trio thing to transfer. oh well, i'm still enjoying the story significantly.
tabala chapter 4 . 3/13/2018
I wish we could have seen Quirrellmort's reaction to Tom
rosieposie511 chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
This story is amazing, I hope one day u return. Hoping the pairing is Tom/Harry love them
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »