Reviews for Phantasy
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 5 . 3/13
So, it's basically a grandma Harry, an insane kid who happens to be an Ex-Dark Lord, and a psychotic blonde ninja who wants brownie points?

This is going to be an amazing story.
wonderful story! luved the prank
bloody hilarious! i loved the prt where you wrote that fred was humming a funeral march before harry’s sorting, i quite literally cracked up!
jadelynn1967 chapter 13 . 3/3
I'm so fucking sad that this story is discontinued. The Triads relationship is golden. I love it. Although, I'd love to see them get closer. Perhaps Harriet and Tom getting into a very bad situation, therefore making them closer? Same with Gellert. Though, Tommy dearest and Harriet won't be able to get into a horrible enough situation untill at least fourth year. I've never thought of it before, but now that the idea is on my mind, the more I want to see it.

The whole Nature's Web this is a brilliant piece of world building. I want to see them find Atlantis!

The Triad could be together and ruling and it would be great. Tommy dearest is a sociopath, bit when he has something to care about and dedicated himself, he does it. Grindy isn't a sociopath, but he doesn't care for things that don't interest him. When something does, he's pretty much the same as Tommy dearest. Harriet cares for others and will do mostly anything to protect what she cares for. These three together would be amazing rulers. Ruthless and calculative. Protective and caring. Cunning and intelligent. The all kinda balance each other out. Plus, Tommy dearest and Grindy were both Dark Lords. They've ruled people before, however efficient it was.

Honestly, this story has such potential, it was written brilliantly. I know that if this sorry did continue, I doubt it would go my way. But, me typing this out is good enough for me. However much I yearn to read the story I've just described. (I would love to write it, but I'm rather horrible at writing and putting into words what I want to describe. Maybe I'll come back to the idea on a later date.)

Anyway, thanks for reading my rather long comment. Sorry. I would love to see this continue, however, I doubt that will happen. This story is bloody amazing and beautifully written. I'm sad that it was discontinued. 3 Love, Jade.

I want to see what part Bellatrix's spawn is going to play. And Luna's and Gellert's relationship. I think it would be a brother/sister relationship. Grindy (Gellert. I like using childish names for the harry potter characters like Dumbles, Voldy, Tommy dearest... ect.) is super protective of her and the way you wrote it, it would feel wrong if you were to make their relationship sexual. I don't know, it's just the way I feel.
strawberry chapter 4 . 2/28
oh damn i love that draco thinks hes gonna die, that’s genuinely hilarious
Ihatestudying chapter 4 . 2/5
Draco is so cute
Kyria Greene chapter 13 . 1/19
Fantastic story! Wonderful characters. I love your Gellert!
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 6 . 12/29/2020
No! Hermione, you can't fall for Riddle! I'm pretty sure he's asexual and is, like, the perfect pureblood.
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 4 . 12/29/2020
I love Draco's reaction. Haha
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
First chap and I already love it
NightAngel98 chapter 12 . 12/15/2020
omg i rly want to see this now lmao
kosondroom chapter 13 . 12/10/2020
Please tell me you will continue this. This is one of the best revival fiction I have read and I love the relationship between Gellert, Tom and Harry. And I'm curious if Riddle will become more outgoing (meaning he won't be using sarcasm that often) and that (maybe, just maybe) Harriet will be with Gellert.
Carryon chapter 13 . 12/5/2020
I think I got addicted to your stories because I simply can’t stop. I just loved every one of those I read this far. Thank you so much and I hope to see more soon.
Eragon135790 chapter 3 . 12/7/2020
i hope harry doesnt befriend ron.
rowenasheir chapter 12 . 12/6/2020
Circinus is a Black and cousins with Draco and Harry, will Regulus step in? Is Luna actually his brother resurrected as a reward for good behaviour? Pity you cannot review a chapter twice! UPDATE!
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »