Reviews for Phantasy
AngelousPoofy chapter 4 . 11/24/2020
I WAS WAITING FOR GRINDELWALT TO BE CALLED UP TO THE FRONT! THE REACTIONS ARE NOT DISSAPOINTING
AngelousPoofy chapter 3 . 11/24/2020
THIS IS SO EXCITING
AngelousPoofy chapter 2 . 11/24/2020
Dumbledore is gonna have a seizure at this point
Guest chapter 13 . 11/1/2020
do u plan to update this is the near future, or is it abandoned/on hold/adopted by another account?

also this book is sooo good. it’s a very interesting plot and i’d love to see how the trio will deal with the next years to come.
Nad19 chapter 4 . 10/11/2020
huh, this hermione is more sensible
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2020
I loved this story SO SO much! I’m so sad you never finished it. Amazing work!
Book-Girl chapter 13 . 8/6/2020
Why why why why why did you stop?!

THIS STORY IS AMAZING! You should definitely continue it when your ready to again (hopefully soon!)

Thank you for this enticing story (so far) and, again, hope you continue!
Book-Girl chapter 13 . 8/6/2020
Why why why why why did you stop?!

Thank you for this enticing story (so far) and, again, hope you continue!
WorlfOfGray chapter 13 . 6/21/2020
This story was soooo good, why did you have to discontinue it? -goes to cry on a corner-
Goddess of Darkness and Misery chapter 7 . 5/8/2020
If there was anyone other than fem!Potter with messier black hair, that was long and not able to be controlled, it would be mine! LOL, good story. I love ALL your stories. Hope you are safe!
Moleluv chapter 12 . 5/6/2020
Is the Nature Web similar to ley lines by any chance? Because it sounds very similar to that.
Lucille chapter 7 . 4/30/2020
Im probably super late and this mightve been discontinued (i forget okay) so my reply is pointless but HARRY GELLERT AND TOM ALL THREE OT3 PLS ITS SO GOOD i love tomarry and although this is the first fic ive read with grindewald im in love
PythonAnon chapter 13 . 4/26/2020
Following, just in case!
Da Snack That Smiles Back chapter 11 . 4/26/2020
Yeah okay I really don’t quite get the distinction between first second and third. I mean there shouldn’t be any gap at all between their scores in the year end exams. You can make a 5th grade algebra exam as difficult as you’d like but 3 graduate level students will still all get perfect scores because in the end you’re just adding and subtracting. I can’t imagine that Harry or Grindelwald could get anything wrong on any kind of 1st year test. And really, Voldemort studying for a test meant for 11 year olds is a bit much, no matter how much he wants to one up Harry and grindelwald.
MikaBlue chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
I know I should probably not read this as the foreboding, "DISCONTINUED" stares me down, but like honestly? I've read all your other books, continued or otherwise so here we go.
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »