Reviews for Phantasy
MikaBlue chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
I know I should probably not read this as the foreboding, "DISCONTINUED" stares me down, but like honestly? I've read all your other books, continued or otherwise so here we go.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2020
The why for only Ron having friends over? For Percy, it’s probably because he doesn’t want his friends to come to his house, my own sister was always like that and she’s never been the stuck up sort, though does share the trait of wanting to impress people. For the twins, I can’t remember if it was in a fic or the books, but it sounds pretty plausible, that they don’t get to invite friends over because they cause complete chaos when they do, take Lee Jordan for example, I wouldn’t consider it past them to blow off the roof if they got together at the burrow. Ginny? I haven’t a clue, but maybe she just has friends over at different times to Harry and Hermione being over? Luna lives close by as well, so that’s a bit of an explanation. There’s always the added factor that Ginny just didn’t make many friends, she was after all being possessed by a dear diary in her first year. Though that might not entirely explain away later years? Bill and Charlie are self explained, they’re petty much never there anyway.
tymx chapter 13 . 3/6/2020
omg. i should really save myself the heartbreak and just not read discontinued books but like. i honestly cant bring myself to regret it. this was great and im sad to see it wont be finished, but i wish you the best 3
tymx chapter 9 . 3/6/2020
have no idea how i havent left a comment before now but i absolutely love this so much
Pikachu79 chapter 1 . 2/17/2020
This is one of my favorite stories and I hope that one day this story will return and no longer be discontinued.

I wish you luck with your other stories.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2020
I can't breathe.
Knights-and-Ravens chapter 12 . 12/22/2019
I'm now imagining this story but instead of Voldemort and Grindelwald we have Myrddin Emrys and Morgan Le Fay
Lucifer-Sterling chapter 13 . 11/24/2019
please update I love this
Aetherium21 chapter 4 . 11/5/2019
Ah truly tis a legendarily lethal maneuver, the mysterious Puppy-Eyes honed over the centuries to unfathomable efficacy
Aetherium21 chapter 4 . 11/5/2019
Oh come on Dumbledore, it’s been half a century and you can’t even stand to be in the same room as Gellert
Aetherium21 chapter 3 . 11/5/2019
A shame this got discontinued, this trio of characters are a joy to watch take on the world. Thanks for writing!
PageKat chapter 13 . 10/29/2019
Right, so I know that this story is discontinued, but I just wanted to tell you that it’s amazing. I love the idea, and your writing style and expressions are fantastic. It’s really unfortunate that it won’t be finished. Thanks for the wonderful story! ~PageKat
pandalove19 chapter 13 . 10/20/2019
Would be awesome if you continue this tho cause this is one of the best stories I’ve ever read. Salute to you.
MidnightDawn the Youtuber chapter 13 . 10/7/2019
It's really sad that this story was discontinued its a great story...
vividsoul2019 chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
I remembered reading this for the first time, and found myself hook, finishing all the chapters at once. Rereading it again after so long...well, I just have to say, it's still as amazing.
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »