Reviews for Kin
Sue Dooley chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Fantastic! When is the next chapter?
Kobert38 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This feels realistic, a possible future for Tony & Ziva where everyone has moved on.
Would love to know where you intend to go with this story.
FrannyLuvsAll chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I'm really hoping there's more to this story! I read it on tumblr and was so excited! So strange how there was a Tiva-fic depression for about 2 weeks, and then BA!M fics abound! Love it. Thanks Jae!
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I enjoy stories like this, that give us a glimpse at a potential future for Tony and Ziva. I like the easy way you have the two, and their daughter, interacting in this story. It's off to a nice start and I'm interested to see where it's going.
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Wow! This is amazing!
Can't wait for more! :)
ctc chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
nice story until Gibbs got sick!
hellishrose chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Incredible start! Looking forward to the next update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
So sad. Please continue.
greeny13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I'm looking forward to this story and everyone's interactions. Reading the part where Tony came home and Ziva could tell something was wrong, it struck me how easy they are together and how much I miss that. I hope there's a lot more where this came from!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Nice one I hope Gibbs is ok, wow . What a start.
Com2meZT chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I am very interested in these people becoming close again. I hope you have alot to say with this story. The amount of time they have lost has hurts all of them very much. She the un-named child seems to have a loving and caring nature and should create new bonds easily; because at two people become more like dreams as time pass than memories. When every I read stories that deal with the lost of these characters or illness to these characters I really do hurt for them. I love them and "Yes" I know they are not real live people but like a song, or picture, a poem, or a great novel they have found a place in my heart that will not let them go.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Good start.
I hope there's more.

I like where they're at in their lives at the start of this story.