Reviews for Here We go Again
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 8/26
I'M HOOKED! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Rose099 chapter 6 . 7/24
Update
Brit19jy chapter 6 . 2/26
Update please
Slytherin
KittyCat and KittyMeow chapter 6 . 2/4
please please please update soon
AchillesTheGeek chapter 6 . 1/31
Ok so we've been hanging for a year! Please tell us which house Harry's in!
Greyandmint chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Please update. Need to know why Ginny stop writing to Harry. The sorting hat should put Harry in all the house and give him his own set of rooms to live in.
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
Harry should go to Ravenclaw since he probably remembers all his previous lessons and was smart enough to check his parents will.
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Nice that not all weasleys will be bashed in this also but what will you do with hermione look forward to see harry take on howarts.
Knight of the Round Bagel chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
Howdy! KotRB here. I just wanted to say that I am enjoying the story, but if I might make a suggestion? I think you will find that reviews will be much more pleasant, and your story will get a lot more followers, if you find a good beta reader. They can help you iron out grammar issues and expand where necessary to allow for a better, more descriptive flow. :)
Femalefan chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
While I like stories that bash the Weasleys (minus the twins, Charlie and Bill), Dumbledore, and Hermione (in some fics), I'm not fond of the Harry/Ginny pairing so I might not continue reading.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
Really liking this story hope you continue
Fallow51 chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
kudos :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Oh and I forgot to add can he go in slithering x
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Hey I absolutely love your story and I couldn't put it down until I finished it! Please don't stop writing x