Reviews for Here We go Again
Fallow51 chapter 6 . 6/11
kudos :)
Oh and I forgot to add can he go in slithering x
Hey I absolutely love your story and I couldn't put it down until I finished it! Please don't stop writing x
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 6 . 3/1
Just found this story and I've loved it, in my opinion your a talented author and you say your only young wish i was half as good as you haha going back on the story I wouldn't put harry in slytherin or gryffindoor because I don't think harry a bad person for slytherin not that there all bad lol but I think he's more than ambitious and wouldn't put him in gryffindoor nausea he's more than brave, my pick would be ravenclaw as he's all the above plus I think he's smarter than canon lol that's also the same house I think ginny should be in too please post soon!
lightner2o13 chapter 6 . 2/2
REALLY? cliff hanger at the sorting. hasnt that been too many time. still i give this overall 4/5 rating
J. Jamie Dupane chapter 6 . 1/30
DAMN! A Cliffy?
You sure do love to leave us hanging!
I eagerly await the next installment...
Hope you update soon...
Keep up the good work though!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 1/30
Excellent!
Serpentine13 chapter 6 . 1/29
Aside from feeling a bit rushed I do like the direction your story seems to be heading. Hoping for a Slytherin sorting personally. I am curious if you intend Harry to learn some dark arts later in the plot. When you claimed he would be an "Elemental Harry", did you mean he has an affinity for controlling the elements or is it referring to his wandless magical abilities?
Wow pls pls update soon
ICHeart chapter 6 . 1/29
Personally I enjoy a huffelpuff story. They are after all said to be the hardest workers and the ones least noticed which Harry wants
Luna Lily Severus Allen Snape chapter 6 . 1/28
I think Harry should be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw because of Luna I think that he could protect her and treat her like a sister
Nice cliffie
The problem with not bashing Charlie lies in the fact that you previously stated that he was one of the untrustworthy weasleys.
Anyway, nice chapter.