Reviews for I Will Become A Father
bodduprasad2 chapter 13 . 6/25
nicely written :)
I hope this awesome story will be updated soon... it's soooooo good...
bdn2372 chapter 13 . 4/5
I think Ziva needs to talk to McGeek and maybe Ducky to
Citty L. Summer chapter 13 . 3/13
Yay! An update! Nice little family piece, especially enjoyed Tony's role in it. Keep it up! The girls are just too cute
Sunnyside2 chapter 13 . 3/1
Every time I see an update from you I'm always sooo happy! 2 updates is just extra happiness. :-)

Ok so I'm loving the continued bonding between the Dinozzos (I already think of Ziva as one officially paperwork not withstanding). Everyone just acknowledges the girls as belong to Ziva's (Herman) and even she herself is more clear and vocal about seeing herself as a mother to them.

I'm also enjoying the new possible friendship with Heather. I think that could be really good for Ziva. And I can see a potential bond there. Don't know what's going on with the older daughter or where you're planning on taking that, if anywhere, but could Ziva be a potential help there?

I also found it funny how the other moms reacted to Ziva lol. Not unexpected and I do hope you plan on expanding on that a little. Ziva's always been very much an independent woman and not afraid of what others think that dealing with suburban mom cliques is something so out of her sphere. Plus I just wanna see them be put in their place. Tony's taken ;-)

Ok so Tony needs to put a ring on it. ASAP lol. And one more thing, Ziva forgetting something...my mind is going in one direction only. Her health shall we say. Am I crazy? I hope not ;-)

Can't wait for more!
tyraleanne chapter 13 . 3/1
So excited by the double updates. I adore this story and your other works. thank you so much for continuing to write some of the absolute best Tiva stories ever! :-)
Tonyfan31970 chapter 13 . 3/1
Ok, wow. I had forgotten all about this story! What a great treat for the weekend to have a new chapter. But before I read it I indulged myself by rereading the entire thing. It's quite the read from start to here. I hope it's not so long before the next chapter but if it is I'll have to just read it all over again! This is my favorite of your stories. I just love it. Is Tony going to propose to ziva soon?
amaia chapter 13 . 3/1
I quickly re-read the 1st nine chapters, & then read chapters 10-13...I wish everyone could read this story, cuz it's soooooo good. You have no idea how happy I was to see an update. I seriously wish that you would send your story to the NCIS writers, so they'd have some ideas on how to write Ziva before she returns to the show (& I just know that she'll be back). Please upate soon. Thx for a fantastic story. :-)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 13 . 2/28
Thank-you for the new chapter! I've missed this story!
Thank you for the update, missed this story.
Reader chapter 13 . 2/28
Thank you so very much for updating. I love this story and feared it had been abandoned. Looking forward to the next update. Thanks for writing!
Aquasm chapter 13 . 2/28
A wonderful update
DarCeeDee chapter 12 . 2/19
Really love this story! Ive been going through my favorited stories and came across this one again reread it from the start and fell in love all over again...hope everything is ok ...really hope you can update soon
Wherethelovegoes chapter 12 . 1/2
Touching, exciting, and hilarious - a winning combination. "Rat Casino" indeed! I see that time has passed, bu I surely hope you continue this one, and many more.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/20/2014