Reviews for I Will Become A Father
lbwtv chapter 13 . 9/24
Poh please write more
BekaRoo chapter 13 . 6/4
Please please please let there be more I love love love this fic!
Tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 2/22
Dear Jaelke! It's officially been a really, really long time since an update- almost a year in fact! I hope you haven't abandoned this story- I love it and it was just getting to the really awesome part! Please continue!
DeathDagger chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
I hope she puts those harpies in there place at school. School moms can be the worst!
DeathDagger chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
LoL! They are hilarious
DeathDagger chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Mama bear indeed!
DeathDagger chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
YaY! I'm soooo excited!
DeathDagger chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
I knew he was calling her. It's good to see the ninja in action again, though I'll be glad when she's gets over whatever it is and comes homes
Tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I so hope you haven't given up on this story! I absolutely love it and miss it!
bodduprasad2 chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
nicely written :)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
I hope this awesome story will be updated soon... it's soooooo good...
bdn2372 chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
I think Ziva needs to talk to McGeek and maybe Ducky to
Citty L. Summer chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
Yay! An update! Nice little family piece, especially enjoyed Tony's role in it. Keep it up! The girls are just too cute
Sunnyside2 chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Every time I see an update from you I'm always sooo happy! 2 updates is just extra happiness. :-)

Ok so I'm loving the continued bonding between the Dinozzos (I already think of Ziva as one officially paperwork not withstanding). Everyone just acknowledges the girls as belong to Ziva's (Herman) and even she herself is more clear and vocal about seeing herself as a mother to them.

I'm also enjoying the new possible friendship with Heather. I think that could be really good for Ziva. And I can see a potential bond there. Don't know what's going on with the older daughter or where you're planning on taking that, if anywhere, but could Ziva be a potential help there?

I also found it funny how the other moms reacted to Ziva lol. Not unexpected and I do hope you plan on expanding on that a little. Ziva's always been very much an independent woman and not afraid of what others think that dealing with suburban mom cliques is something so out of her sphere. Plus I just wanna see them be put in their place. Tony's taken ;-)

Ok so Tony needs to put a ring on it. ASAP lol. And one more thing, Ziva forgetting mind is going in one direction only. Her health shall we say. Am I crazy? I hope not ;-)

Can't wait for more!
tyraleanne chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
So excited by the double updates. I adore this story and your other works. thank you so much for continuing to write some of the absolute best Tiva stories ever! :-)