Reviews for Encounter
Madeline C chapter 18 . 7/22
Hello there. I really love your writing and I hope you can update soon because your literature and storyboard is amazing. I can’t wait till you update the next chapters. Have a great day!
Depressed Cheeto chapter 1 . 7/1
I NEED MORE PLEASE
Anon chapter 18 . 4/22
Ahh, hello! I'm not really sure as to how to review this, but what I can say is that this is an awesome book! I love how you captured everyone's personalities, everyone being unique... unlike some Cinder x Scourge books, here everyone is unsure about having Scourge be a part of their clan. Cinderpelt doesn't just instantly fall in love with him. This story is just so unique, and makes me want to binge read this as much as I binge watch shows on netflix.

So, keep up the good work! Also, in your earlier chapters, you said 'sorry for the short chapter', but have you seen the books on wattpad? Some of them literally have 1 paragraoh as 1 chapter! Also, I understand the slow updates as it must take a while to write amazing chapters like how you do. There is so much feeling in your writing. If you make it so a thunderclan cat dies, I'm 10000% sure I'd be bawling my eyeballs out.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh yeah, also, I literally ship every ship with Cinderpelt in it too! She's also my favourite character! I do personally prefer shipping her with Scourge more than others... kind of like you! I hope to see more of this book in the future!

Thanks for taking your time to read this, it was probably the opposite of helpful... oh well
Aaron chapter 18 . 3/30
how often this get updated because I NEED MORE. i just love the fact that scourge shows weakness to one certain cat
Aaron White chapter 17 . 3/29
WHERE IS ITTTT IM DYING HERE I NEED MORE
bvinalay95 chapter 18 . 3/26
I like the your work please keep making more
Foxfur of Thunder Clan chapter 18 . 2/10
More please this is amazing
I'd choose... Ashfur too. Or... -u- ; Graystripe. Let's see little grumpy apprentice and Junior Mentor hate each other!
Yup, I'm liking it, though I wouldn't normally think of a shipping including a medicine cat. I find it kind of odd, but into an acceptable-liking range so far. I should read further to get a more consistent opinion.
I like Scourge better... I don't know why. Maybe because of his background or Bloodclan life. Or maybe just because he looks adorable and is interesting to see more than just that bloody crazy munchkin.
LikemScourge better because... Scourge!
I want to find out as much as possible from his experience as newly joined Clan cat. And to see how he slowly develops feelings for Cindy -u-
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I love your story please update as soon as you can
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2017
Please update this story it is so good
HymnForTheRain chapter 18 . 11/15/2017
Omg this is the worst cliffhanger ever! I need mooore! Please update as soon as you can, I love this book!
MothFlight35 chapter 18 . 11/4/2017
Heyo! Could you update once more? I love this story so much... But your so slow... No offense... Well, hope to see this update again shortly. Have a great day!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
I love this story please update soon