Reviews for Deal With The Devil
satomika chapter 1 . 4/20
Wow!

Nice!

I love it!

Too bad about the heirloom, though

Hahahahaha
In.themjeans chapter 1 . 3/8
You have a long term fan right now...!
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Wow... Wow... Wow... I love it.
This is like one of best SasuHina FF I've ever read so far.
Hinata sure knows how to deal with her (love sick) devil ;-)
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This story ITSELF is priceless!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
very funny great job
LovitaSxH chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Awesone it is so pretty.
sasuhina powa
11 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That was fucking adorable, Sasuke and Hinata were a bit ooc but I liked it! Sasuke was really cute with how he liked Hinata, how he ate her crappy bento lol, and was willing to let her go it was really sweet of him. And I really loved the ending lol very clever of Hinata and a perfect ending to how this story started. Really hope we hear more from you in the future, still waiting for those updates, it's almost the end of December just saying. But you know, if you can't that's okay too, so yeah update soon but if not before then Happy New Years!
Demi-Chaos chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
That was interesting..

Please continue to make fluffy stories. It was fun to read despite that it is AU, but great nonetheless.. I'll look forward for more of your stories and browse the ones you've already posted here in FFnet..
Niome N chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Every time I laughed or smiled weird (you know that fan girl smile) my family liked t me weird and thought something was wrong with me.

I absolutely loved it and hope to see more in future!

nanitaa chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
AW \./ Wayyy beautiful! 3 LOVE IT!
umnia chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
LOL, this is original ,keep on
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This was so hilariously cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Ahhhh, so cute!
RomanticKissez chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
:D
i had to hide my squealing because my dad was right there.
And for some reason, every time I laugh or smile really big(I only fangirl squeal alone) they believe I am talkin to a boy..
Please, I wish I was! -_-
Haha other than that good job
the switch was a little too obvious but its good either way xD
Gangnam Style X3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Oh my, this was soo adorably cute! X3 Sasuke and Hinata are just so funny with raising the prices but lowering the charge or something like that. And then Naruto and the other two that I just mentioned are all too funny. But to be honest, Naruto was getting me mad in the beginning. "Shinata" and "Hanata", get it right man! It's not that hard to remember! And then with Hinata excusing him like that, "Hinata, Hanata, same thing."? If I was her, I would have been like, "Nooo, my name is not Hanata, baka!" I was honestly going "Imma punch you Naruto." because he couldn't get her name right. Anyways, this was really funny to read. good job. Huggies! X3