Reviews for Offensive Magic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Wow.
lojosmom chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Wow! You really got into Snape's head to tell this story. Excellent job!
Eryniel Alasse chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Great fic. I especially loved the bit about how Dumbledore could be a manipulator from time to time, because it's very true. Thanks for writing this!
DarlingYou'reBeautiful chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Loved this one-shot. You are for sure becoming my favorite author haha.
Argon.847 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Amazing characterization of Snape; great job
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Wooooow. That was some insight and I love even more the double sided views. It always makes a difference to see things from the other side and to be honest, it really develops the scene further. You did well, young padawan. (I love Star Wars but really prefer the 70s ones, Harrison Ford, I don't care that I wasn't born yet, I grew up loving him in that and Indiana Jones and I'm rambling but I look forward to Hans coming back, sorry again but I'm so happy). Anyway. 10/10
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
These were... interesting reflections. Two mirrors into a single soul in a way. One was merely the events themselves told from Harry's perspective, well sort of, and one giving the insight to Snape many often wonder. And perhaps it wasn't the best ever written, nor what some people wanted, but it was yours and I enjoyed that as it is.

Best ever written... That phrase alone offers much conflict and debate. How does one judge? There are many works I prefer to that of the actual authors, and at the same time my very favorite of all writers has flaws. Therefore, in my humble opinion, your work is food enough. As I enjoyed it, it was great. And to the very essence of what makes your work different it was the best.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Loved this as well! Well done.

-his
serenityselena chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
interesting sequel
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
You nailed Snape's personality perfectly. That's not fanon Mentor!Snape, that's canon Snape who mistreated Harry for years. But even the former Death Eater was enraged when Dumbles revealed the plan to get Harry killed by Voldemort to destroy the Horcrux.
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I love how you paint Snape, awesome! I loved this, but somehow I feel the last scene was cut.. I didn't feel an end.. but anyhow, I really like your work :)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
A good companion piece. I enjoyed Snape's side of the I incident.
Gwenhyfer chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is the best characterization of Severus Snape I've ever read. Wow. You nailed his personality absolutely perfectly. I'm in awe. Please keep up the awesome work and thanks for your hard work!
rosiegirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was also a very good one!
ohmygoodnessnotanotherone chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Ooh, very nice - I love those last two lines.