Reviews for Spirits of Fire
Descendants Love chapter 1 . 10/14/2019
ikr! Happy-Day-Your-Parents-Had-Sex-On! And they CELEBRATE THAT! WILLINGLY! INCREDIBLE! I WONDER HOW YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO KIDS!?
E chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
You know, I think "begetting day" is appropriate for elves!
Jen Littlebottom chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
*sniffle* So cute! Although not altogether as fluffy as the warning made it out to be - then again, this _is_ Feanor. Him and fluffy don't go well together, although young Nerdanel was lovely. :)
addicted chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Hey, guess what else you need to do more often: write more Feanor fluff that's just as cute as this!
purple-sorceress chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Wow-really impressive, the characters are really well-developed.
The Plutonian Cow chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Wow. Good story...
Belthronding chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
One word: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :P Finally a cute as could be story with lil kiddies all around the place...You can't expect me to make any sense, just *Awwwwww*
Miranda Crystal-Bearer chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
*Laughs* Oh, oh! I loved poor Feanor. I always have. You have portrayed him so very well. I loved this story! I appluade you!
Thalia Weaver chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Oh. My. Eru.

I thought it would never happen! A fic involving Finwe!

*dies of happiness*

I love his character!

Aaaaanyway...

You're amazing. Keep it going, chica!

-Thalia

P.S: Chapter 2 of One Afternoon By The River up!
Klose enuf chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Hi, it's me again (except I'm not signed in). This fic has been on my mind a lot since I read it... I'd just like to say again: Feanor is so adorable (in this fic, I mean).

My favourtie part has to be:

' ...Fëanáro politely greeted his father and step-mother, and took his younger brothers' hands to guide them down the steep stairs. '

The only thing I can say? AWWW! I know I'm gushing, but it was so sweet. Like I said before, I'm inspired to write a story like this myself! )
Finch chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Fluffy? Here and there, perhaps. But young Feanor is the opposite of fluffy, and you describe the relationships between the various characters very well. The passage about Feanor being Finwe's heir and Feanor drawing the scariest possible conclusion from this was the best.
Ellipsis chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Awww...Finarfin is so cute! I want a baby elf! *notices steange looks* um, ok. Seriously, this was very nice. I guess that we get so used to the "spirit of Fire" image that it's hard to remember that Feanor was a child, or a really young elf, once. Very nice and happy. I liked it.
Mouse chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Sorry it took me so long to read this (you can aim the Balrogs at homework : ). Yay Finwë! :D

Fantastic piece. Little Nolofinwë is just preciousss- of course, Arafinwë is too, I just love Fingolfin more than him. _ Fëanor is very childlike but still ... Fëanorish. I like how you don't try to really resolve the relationship between he and Indis, and how you mention that she doesn't understand how the stones "speak to him." Miriel, I think, might have understood Fëanor better than either Finwë or Indis, being a skilled artist-type herself.

The Fëanor/Nerdanel interaction is darn good too. The highlighted differences between the Vanyar and the Noldor in such little things like greeting customs is impressive. A positive jewel of a story (appropriate metaphor, don't you think? ~_).
Soledad too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Fluf is good. Elven fluff is better. Elven fluff in the Blessed Realm is the best.

Seriously, this is a lovely story. I like the way you show the layers of Fëanor's personality in this early age already. And Mahtan is great fun.
Deborah Judge chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
This is great! I don't know why you say it's fluffy - it makes excellent points about a number of characters. We can see the bitterness in little Feanor, but he also seems so innocent, like at this point he could still have been turned around.

Will you write more Feanor stories? I hope so!