Reviews for Broken Souls Mend Hearts
Katrick chapter 98 . 8/27
please continue I love this story so much
Love love love this Captain Swan fanfic 3 can't wait for the captain swan reunion
Oh, Please. Don’t give up. This Story is amazing. And Killian and Emma need find each other again and have a very happy ending.
Anonymous7991 chapter 98 . 7/1
This is an amazing story. You have made me wish that this was all canon in the show! I hope that you pick this back up again and not leave it like this... It breaks my heart to see a beautiful story like this to be left incomplete. Best of luck to you! Hope to see another chapter someday!
musicnlyrics chapter 98 . 6/13
I LOVE IT! You’ve taken the canon and the characters and some AMAZING work! Thank you for sharing!
scientificapricot chapter 25 . 5/28
This was a really good chapter! I’m glad that Snow remembers now, and I loved Snowing and Captain Swan’s dates!
scientificapricot chapter 24 . 5/28
Emma and Killian’s date was perfect! And what a cliffhanger! Can’t wait to see how Mary Margaret reacts!
scientificapricot chapter 23 . 5/26
I especially loved that bit with Henry and Killian at the end!
Crazykblade chapter 98 . 5/16
Please update soon...
scientificapricot chapter 22 . 5/13
Oh god it’s such a relief to see Emma and Killian make up! I’m excited to see how Mary Margaret’s memories progress!
scientificapricot chapter 21 . 5/13
I hope Killian hasn’t really given up, and that Emma will see just how miserable it makes her!
scientificapricot chapter 20 . 5/12
No David use your instincts! You know Killian absolutely can be trusted! (Nice job writing in Hat Trick, btw).
scientificapricot chapter 19 . 5/12
I love how you paralleled David and Mary Margaret asking Emma and Killian about their feelings for one another in this chapter!
scientificapricot chapter 18 . 5/9
I loved their Christmas celebrations! I’m so glad you included it in the story; I was always disappointed that they never did Christmas on the show. Emma and Killian’s gifts for each other are perfect, as are their gifts for Henry!
scientificapricot chapter 17 . 5/9
So good to know that Henry has David and Killian backing him.
3,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »