Reviews for Broken Souls Mend Hearts
Feninist379 chapter 65 . 1/14
Are grace and Henry a thing?
feminist309 chapter 13 . 1/11
If it weren't for seasons 2 and up i would be hating/despising Regina/Evil Queen right about now...
feminist309 chapter 1 . 1/10
Preach about Cora!
Guest chapter 98 . 12/30/2020
Oh my gosh! This story is amazing! You have a grand imagination! I can't wait to read more of this story! I hope you come back to it and work on it again! It is truly a work of art! Please, keep writing! You have a talent for capturing the characters and please don't let it collect dust! 3
DarkerEvening chapter 7 . 12/30/2020
Fun Twist! Charming remembers! This will be interesting! Didn't know why he didn't remember Hook from the Enchanted Forest, well oh well! Complicated now that he is married to Kathryn (Abigail), may feel a bit awkward.

Now quaking to see what happens next!
mansts chapter 98 . 11/4/2020
Heartbreaking! Not as painful as the good bye chapters, but still so painful.i really love this story! Hopefully you'll find inspiration to write more!
BookLoverAlly chapter 98 . 11/4/2020
AHHHHHH! I love this story sooo freaking much. I originally came here for CS as I am a diehard fangirl and shipper of them and now I am shipping people I didn’t even know I needed lol. I love every single chapter, ship, and plot that you have done and the angst! Don’t even get me started on the angst lol. This is one of the only fanfics that has made me cry on this app for when Emma and Henry had to leave. And I have a few questions, sorry if it’s a lot, I’m just a really curious reader lol. First, Blackbeard and Killian parents are Davy Jones and Elizabeth Roberts, right? Because I wasn’t sure if it was confirmed yet but then Blackbeard said that so idk. And I am wondering if he is related to Westley and Buttercup? You don’t have to answer that cause I’m pretty sure that spoilers lol. Also are we going to know exactly what happened to belle? J know her father died, but why did she return on a different Horst if she immediately escaped? Is she going to talk to someone about it, maybe Robin or Regina? I have 2 Brotps with belle and Robin and one with Belle and Regina (Didn’t know I wanted it till this fic lol) Also, I absolutely love how you are doing OQ! I felt like Canon was rushed but this one feels a lot more natural. Also, will Emma have her memories by the time Killian and Liam get to her? Or will she have some as we know she is slowly getting them back? Also, Will August and Grace maybe go and see Zelena before the curse is cast, or will they send her a message of some sort? Also, is Rumple just roaming around his castle or is he still in his cage? And will Henry know who Killian is when he comes to get them, or will he at least have some idea? And will true loves kiss work if Emma already knows about Killian and knows that he loves her and she knows she at least has feelings for him? Can we also have a moment where David thinks about Killian and how he misses him and same for Killian? I love there Bromance, sue me. And finally, will Snow have to crush David’s heart like in canon to get to Emma cause we know that they need the Savior? If so, please give me a heads up so I can grab some tissues and prepare for the feels and angst. So sorry for all the questions, I am often told I’m overly inquisitive lol. Thank you for writing such amazing stuff and I am so freaking excited for an update! I am also proud of myself because I have been getting like 3 hours of sleep a night to read this fic and I finally caught up after like 3 weeks lol. Keep writing and Stay safe!
mansts chapter 97 . 11/4/2020
Having a spy will complicate matters (( It's sad that Zelena is falling lower and lower
mansts chapter 96 . 11/4/2020
That's really sad. There was a chance to avoid the entire Wicked witch part, but it didn't happen ((
mansts chapter 95 . 11/4/2020
I love the change in Regina! And yay for finding Jolly Roger:)
mansts chapter 94 . 11/4/2020
I love that Emma, Killian and Liam are so connected, but it's breaking Emma apart((
mansts chapter 93 . 11/4/2020
Loved this chapter!
mansts chapter 92 . 11/4/2020
I'm so glad Emma doesn't trust Walsh! And Henry is trying to figure out what is happening!
mansts chapter 91 . 11/4/2020
Poor Regina, I hope she manages to keep on her path even with the lack of support
mansts chapter 90 . 11/3/2020
So much progress! Loved it!
3,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »