Reviews for Breathe
QueenOfHearts143 chapter 4 . 5/22
Hey! I'd just like to put this out there and say: THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING! Like oh my goodness its sooooooooooo good! Please tell me you'll update? :) keep writing! Youre absolutely fabulous writer! 333
smallville83 chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
When is there going to be more chapters.
Acceptable Gentlemen chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
This is awesome! Please update soon, I'm like gonna die if I don't read the next chapter!
latasha.conkle chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
more please
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Please update this
madcloisfan chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Loved it.
Please continue
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Silly me, I just found this.
blvckflame chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Omg this just keeps getting better!Finally JJ dumped that 'Cajun Slob'
out!
CWT chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
loved the longer chapter, funny mental picture with what Reid is wearing haha. Looking forward to what JJ has to say next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I think jj should realise her fealings for reid
smallville83 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I think jj should relise her fealings for reid
CWT chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I like the start of this, the only thing I suggest is to take your time with the development between JJ/Reid (it's great so far). The fact JJ doesn't even feel anything for Reid (at least in her mind) in that way...means it needs to happen slowly. I like the fact Reid has a new look/clothes etc, it would of been cool to make JJ think Reid was seeing somebody for longer, that typically would open her eyes to the possibility of Reid in a romantic relationship.

It's like her talk with Garcia revealed, she wants/expects Spencer to be a little puppy to her, even though she knows it is wrong. JJ needs to realize that Reid has a lot to offer. Can't wait to read more, really good start to the story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Another amazing chapter! And if you're feeling discouraged about reviews, don't be! People will soon come to realize how amazing your story is! I rarely see any errors and you're layout makes it so easy to read. And also on a side note, I think you should add more interaction between JJ and spencer! The interaction could even be her going up to him and avoiding her! But like I said, this story is amazing! Keep up the great work! :)
blvckflame chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I haven't read a story this good in a while! :D
JJReid chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is amazing! I normally don't review but I figured you should know how good this story is so far. Please update!