Reviews for The Supernatural Games
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Hello! I read all the chapters so far and I have to say that I honestly cannot wait for more! I love this and I really want to see how it goes! I have no doubt that if anyone in Dean's alliance dies, Imma cry. Especially Cas! He and Dean have a great start to an amazing friendship! I simply can't wait for another update!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I absolutely love this story. Please uodate soon!
AQuestioningMind chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase keep going vvith this story. supernatural is one of my favourite fandoms and its avvesome to see it combined vvith hunger games. good luck vvriting!
Shining Sunny chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Nice twist with adding Michael and Lucifer rivalry in the games. Haven't seen that before.
Taylor chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
please write more i really need to read more!
Angelwithshotgun chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Hey. OMG this might've been the best thg-SPN crossover I've read (and I've read a bunch believe me). At least one of the best. Everything is so in-character, particularly the good-natured jibes between Sam and Dean; and the descriptions Dean has of Charlie and Cas: "the nervous little laugh the redheaded girl gives, the tilt of the head from the boy from Ten". OMG the feels. Describes those two perfectly, in a heartbreaking way. Keep writing and keep up the amazing work! Thanks!
Dashiel chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I adore this. Please, continue on! I await the next chapter.
wonderingcrow chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Really excited to see where this story goes, update soon :)
pillow-fort-fandom chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
please update! I love this idea bc these are my two favorite stories
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I don't usually like AU's, but this one seems quite well done and I would LOVE to see more, please...
TheFightingSong chapter 1 . 12/7/2013