Reviews for Severus Snape Pays a Social Call
Hades Child99 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This was quite intertwining.
MozenrathLuvr chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
hEE! That's my Snape!
Tamha chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I'll admit vague disappointment that Petunia wasn't able to figure out that it was Severus, but I imagine they hadn't seen each other in at least 20 years by that point (if not more). I can understand how Harry's treatment would certainly hit a little too close to home for him though, and why he would want to see if he could do something about it in Lily's memory.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
sequel please loved it thank you
Anarra chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
interesting, is there more?
mama123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Nice
LilyEvansLily chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
That was great.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Oho, yea I can see Severus doing something like this, very well deserved if I say so myself!
writhen heart chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Hahaha, this made me laugh! I really like the idea that Snape would threaten the Dursley's on Harry's behalf.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
oh really? Is Snape actually being decent? Nice!
Hermione Fowl chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Floo, not flue. Occulemency, not occlumency. Both of those, and Muggle, need capitals. I don't think Snape would parade that he's a Death Eater, he's not proud of it. And he would be easily arrested for it. And threats are okay, but he's not evil. That's unnecessary cruelty.
So I'm going to follow this, and I want you to try to re-write this, okay? Because it was good, especially how Snape perceived things, like the Dursley's, but it was too extreme.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
haha snape in a heroic light I kind of like it