Reviews for Surrendering To The Wind
flanduslover1 chapter 55 . 8/22
I absolutely love this more and more each time I read it

Love how merle had the girl and Daryl has the twins like his dad and grandpa but yet his boys were just like him and merle

Really wished we got to know if she had another boy or a girl if Daryl like that with lil Robyn imagine him with his very own and how all the men will react but also get to see grandpa Dean with them...

Also wanna know who decided to make the boys after there grandpas and why but if they have a girl will the name have something to do with the roses and will Daryl share that place with his daughter instead of his sons? (If it's a girl )
Magsdom chapter 21 . 7/1
Love the twist Loving this story
CLADD chapter 55 . 5/1
Loved this from start to finish. Carol pulling Daryl from his shell, Daryl killing two evil men to be sure Carol is safe, Stacey and Merle's cantankerous relationship, Lucy the grandmother figure, the epilogue with C and D's sweet family life. Soooo good.
erikasakura chapter 55 . 3/14
Beautiful story! I love it!
Omg! Amazing!
readinggirl1989 chapter 55 . 11/11/2015
RuinNyght chapter 55 . 10/16/2015
Daryl's struggle in this one broke my heart and I honestly have to admit I didn't see Will coming as silly as that sounds. I guess I just couldn't figure out a way for Daryl and Merle both to be his so I didn't ponder to hard on it and just accepted that David was their father. Oh how happy to see that I was wrong. I'm not sure what the old man was thinking not letting Will tell Merle at least but we all have our secrets that we bare and hold close to our chest because we think we're protecting someone. In the end it usually always blows up in our face. Not saying I don't understand that Daryl wasn't in the right frame of mind to listen then. Totally get that part. I'm so glad how it all worked out in the end. Not just with Daryl giving Carol the boys but that he was finally able to see that he wasn't David, that even if he had been that man's son it wouldn't have ever come to that. Excellent Story, I really am sad to see it end lol but an end has to come to everything so at least this one had a sweet one :)
RandomMoonshadow chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
well now i think we all know what it means when our boy licks his lips.
Foreverglfan88 chapter 55 . 4/23/2015
Great job!
sugar tits chapter 38 . 11/28/2014
Still the best twist I've read in a FF story! Such genius!
sugar tits chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
God damn you need to write more Merle! I think I love this chapter even more now that I know what happens.
Teletraan-1 chapter 25 . 8/15/2014
Awwww i love Merle and Stacey's relationship! It's soooo cute yet extremely animalistic i cant even! Brilliant stuff!
Teletraan-1 chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
Im loving these boondock saints references!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 55 . 6/14/2014
I am so happy you mentioned this story to me! This will be one I read over and over. Everything was so captivating from the building of your characters and all the shit they had to get through to your heart stopping twists! This may have been the first you posted but each chapter you could tell your writing strengths were just growing to the point I was right there in the story with them. I could picture everything in that town from Whiskey Heat to each of the Dixon's houses and the shop. You had a wide variety of smut that never got boring or over used. This is definitely a story to be proud of and one you should consider getting published. You really did have it all from suspense to romance and everything in between. You turned the man that wouldn't let anyone even touch him into a father and a husband. You made the meek woman who was afraid of her own shadow into a fierce warrior ready to do anything for her family. Adding characters in like Lucy giving the back story of their mother and someone to fill that grandmother role that soothed the edges so there wasn't too much testosterone. Stacey the one woman who knew how to rope in Merle Dixon and ass in line. When I read a story I want to be able to escape reality. I want the walls around me to disappear until I feel the rain in the chapter or the can hear the wood of the shelf breaking or even to smell the pecan pie. You did that for me.
Absolutely phenomenal my dear!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 38 . 6/13/2014
SHUT THE FUCK UP! NO YOU DIDN'T! But he's ...OH MY FUCKING GOD! Are you kidding me?! Jesus Christ woman now THAT I was not expecting!
(Should probably also say that it was a phenomenal chapter and I love that Stacey and Carol left get him)
sweetkiwi604 chapter 37 . 6/13/2014
Reviewing 2 in 1 here because I was anxious to get to this chapter (sorry). Yet here I am not even sure what to say. I really think Daryl needs to stop picking up dog food...every time he to something happens. Merle standing in front of David at the hospital and her anchoring him in place until Will could get there. Perfect adding that she saw one of her friends who mentioned the baby. Will's hate was clear and that he took the first swing with no doubt intent to kill. The message on the window from when they were kids was so creative. David bringing Daryl back to the same place his mother died, tying him to the chair again making sure that his son was there not only physically but mentally and emotionally trying to freeze him in the past.