Reviews for Must be the Nargles
hakushichan chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
please updateee
midnightlibra89 chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Can't wait for the rest! Want to see what happens with Akihito and Asami! Also want a little back storie on what went down to get Asami in the perdictament he is in. So sad about Kirishima! Love him! Was the main character death about him or Fei, cause I not broken up over Fei. What about Saouh? Not sure I splet the bodyguard's name right. This is a good story!
kurebayashiteru0609 chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
Thank you for your wonderful work. The actions and setting during the hospital death were written amazingly
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
This is awesome.. I really glad that takaba decided to meet asami... And i hope the next chapter would be good
Jambee chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
This was good. I liked him meeting FEI long and the whole forgiveness thing. You left a cliffhanger here with Asami in the hospital. Hope you continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Great story ! Waitn' for more!
serenyty82 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
hello a good story, I can not wait to read more
YaoiMom chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Nice job on all three chapters.
kat1316 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Noooo the evil cliffhanger!
Ryuakilover chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I like this, poor kirishima why you have to die.I hope asami will be okay and sorry did I annoying you with my review here sorry I still new for typing ,but know long enough to VF couse I dont have any confident to joint in.I always read your story from the start you write must be the nargles .and for yamiga of course doe young,tough I really2 surprise that the 2 of you are twins, That so cool .
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
UUUUUUU!
How could you!
i was crying like a baby! I know Kirishima was the best of men but come on!
And u just left us hanging like that

God i cant believe that my eyes became blurry by the tears.
It was a great chapter, really. U did a homerun on this one.
hope u can update soon and thank u
jessiej1987 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
ahh poor keikei hell be missed, what happened to suoh? ahh i want more lol.
raindropdew chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Akis going through so much I'm glad he's settled down and everythings working out but now akis going to finally face his problems and the end result will leave him a better person or worse than before. I was sad when kirshima died he trusts aki to take care of ryu. Aki has a feeling ryus changed without aki I'm sure he has. Thank you for the chapter! I'm excited for more! (:
Gwendolyndoll chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
I really liked this chapter, Can't wait to see what happens with asami... I'm kinda nervous haha
Asami's clown chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Happy for the update! Excellent chapter! Hope to see an update real soon!