Reviews for Send Not to Know
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 11/17
That was very nicely done!

I do wish that they'd gone to the engagement party, though; I hate it when people drop their friends the minute they find a partner.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 6 . 11/17
Oh, my. His last name is "Prince," even, so "The Little Prince" is even more appropriate. :-)

Goodness, what a terrible end to their idyll. Such a shame for them both.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 5 . 11/17
Well, that's a first - Severus Snape contemplates the life of George Bailey. :-) I'm sure it DOES seem like a wonderful life to Snape, given what his own life has been like. What a fun juxtaposition of fictional characters! :-)
Novel's addict chapter 9 . 10/17
Wow loveeeed it
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 10/6
Loved it so much! The scene where Harry and Ron showed up uninvited was great XD thanks for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 10/6
Yay 3
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 10/6
Wtf it skipped three years! Poor Hermione. But this is promising!
clausumcormeum chapter 9 . 9/16
Aww, this was such a sweet Christmas story. I love it.
TPalesh chapter 9 . 9/1
What a beautiful story! You have such a wonderful way with words. Thank you for sharing this lovely story.
Stephanie MRV chapter 9 . 4/26
This was a great story. I loved the change in severus as soon as he returned. He took a chance and made hermione his. Im sure it had to do with the fact that being away from her for 3 years and hearing of her love affair with Krum might have made him bolder. As soon as he had her he refused to let her go. I am so happy he did.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 9 . 3/27
I think this is one of my favourites of yours!
virginger chapter 9 . 3/17
love this story!
QueenMagic1917 chapter 9 . 2/5
A refreshingly beautiful story! Write more please(and by that, I mean SS/HG...you have a way with words!)
vickety chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
Wow. This was great! Thanks!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
Nice holiday cheer and a amazing story!