Reviews for Frozen Fractals
KaytieJay chapter 8 . 6/5
Wow, wow, wow, wow! That’s all I can say right now... Wow!
ea6x2 chapter 20 . 5/6
She might not have been the one to stab him or slice his throat but still indirectly ended him anyway. What’s the difference.
ea6x2 chapter 18 . 5/6
Alright i agree that killing karl would do nothing, whether that makes her brave or not idk maybe I’m just a pessimist. Life ain’t disney like anna seems to think in here.

So in here elsa decided to go with him. Lots of her people died already. They’ve been tortured. Talk about acting way too late. They gave karl an empty threat and just left their kingdom open for attack.

Anna believes elsa is always going to do the right thing. So why not tell elsa about the evil plan of the isles in the first place when she was threatened by karl.

Cause the right thing would be to fight harder for their freedom, for their kingdom for their people. She didn’t wanna come with him so why not fight back. Although anna seem eager elsa not kill anyone. Elsa’s literally the only one who can do something for their kingdom. They have little army, actually they have nothing anymore.

How is anna like this in here? She’s like that character on shows or whatever that’s gonna get you killed or herself killed because she doesn’t seem to grasp the severity, the seriousness and the shitness of the reality they are in. Even though she’s experienced it herself. She’s like I won’t k!ll anyone no matter the torture or pain i go through, would she say that if she witnessed elsa being tortured? Begging won’t save any of them.

Even if elsa did end up ending someone, doesn’t mean she’d love doing it.
ea6x2 chapter 15 . 5/5
Let her people die or turn them over to Karl? Turning them over to karl is literally just letting them die though. They already know he’s crazy.

She obvs failed them all when she chose to be soft rather than show her true powers to the psycho. They didn’t have enough ships and people army whatever, but they didn’t put up any kind of protection when the enymy is JUST right there
ea6x2 chapter 11 . 5/5
Hmm idk. What was anna gonna do, just wait for the surprise attack and have her people killed? She trusts that elsa is not a murderer, why not tell her so they at least prepare
ea6x2 chapter 10 . 5/5
I mean couldn’t she freeze the fjord while they were still far away, they wouldn’t die and she could put some kind of ice thing to guard the fjord too.. why couldn’t anna tell her so could so that. Elsa’s emotional, true but she could be rational too since this is like a war already.
ea6x2 chapter 10 . 5/5
Is no one guarding by the dock or something, i mean arendelle seems a fairly peaceful place sure but where are the guards
luvnanofate chapter 18 . 4/23
I understand this is your first long story, I looked it up, so now I understand where you are coming from. I think this story had many parts where you dived into the characters' heads and you did a great job...kudos. But, sorry I hate those too, I think maybe some more taking a step back and looking at your entire storyline, start-to-finsh. The ending to me (remember I'm just a reader, so take it with a grain of salt) seems kind of rushed and unrealistic. I don't mean you can't have magic, etc., but look at what happens. Elsa walks into town surrenders and Karl doesn't poison her but head buts her with a rifle. Then puts her on a ship, never dosing her for short periods of time even though he knows she is madly dangerous. He just leaves an entire kingdom that was in his hands like nothing! Nobody does that. He would have sent men back to have his father send another brother to take ruling position. Anna can't have any bad guys get killed, only her own people which itself really stretching the realism factor as she acts like an uncaring psychopath. She watches 3 ships get sunk but yells at Elsa for going out after the bad guys. If there is a special reasonin for all this it is escaping me. Anyway, other than the ending and a few character issues, it is a good story. and your first long one so I'm not trying to sound harsh. Thanks for your hard work.
luvnanofate chapter 15 . 4/23
This is a very good chapter. You have captured the dilemma forced on Elsa by her psycho sister and now everything seems lost. Unfortunately, it looks as if I was wrong and Elsa again pulls the short straw. But I am glad to see Kristoffer get killed as many stories never get close to reality. But you have caught it well. Anna will get raped and then killed and so will Elsa and the populace. I don't think it was Anna'so intention for Elsa to get dead, but she thought she had traded everyone else for her sister. But too many chapters to go so I may have gotten everything wrong! Thanks for the hard work, the story is well written and I am enjoying it.
luvnanofate chapter 10 . 4/23
Wow, let's have sex while I let all the people die. Anna is so evil, it's kind of refreshing to see her play the role of a killer. Thanks for the story, I know it's old, but I just came across it in a search. I think it's interesting for you to portray Elsa as the heartfelt loving person and Anna as a homicidal maniac. I love them both but Elsa so often gets the short end of the stick that I plaudits for letting her be the nice person this time. Thanks for your hard work.
UltimateGohanssj10 chapter 21 . 4/15
Frozen 2 copied this...
Mxtzy chapter 21 . 12/31/2019
Luved jt. That's all. 333
Priscila-senpai chapter 3 . 12/11/2019
Awwww I don't know what took me so long on reading this beautiful fanfic. Really. XD
It's beautiful!
ThaneOfSleep chapter 21 . 12/11/2019
Wow.

So, I notice this was updated in 2014, and as such it has been five years since you've written. I still feel the need to leave a review, even if you never see it.

This story was amazing. Personally, I've never been into "wincest" or any of the sort. I have three siblings and just found it very... weird. However- I was willing to put aside my opinion and just enjoy this bit of fiction. It was wonderful. The writing was just dripping with details and the flow was so smooth I almost forgot this was a piece of fanfiction on the internet. The characterization was perfect, and I feel you have captured each character so well.

The dark scenes, I feel, were completely necessary to the plot, despite what other readers have felt. It had to be justified in order to truly understand how powerful it was for Elsa to not take revenge on Prince Karl.

Finally, did my opinion on "wincest" change by the end of the story? I'd say, I still wouldn't partake in it myself, haha, but I am more open to other people's points of view and respecting their beliefs and interests. I don't ship it, but in this story, I feel it is a beautiful relationship and I do ship it for this fanfiction. I feel my perspective has changed, and I thank you for that, author. I loved this story, and I am crossing my fingers the new movie, Frozen II will prompt you with inspiration for more fanfiction.
Zok chapter 21 . 12/1/2019
Ignore Caver Floyd and the other haters. This is a great fic. You should be proud of yourself. I actually think this is better than "Tears of Ice" (which had an annoying tendency to switch back and forth between past and present tense).