Reviews for Frozen Fractals
AlphaWolfPride chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
So beautiful ...
AlphaWolfPride chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
oh no... *whimper* Elsa, don't leave!
Hellactuis chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
*Yandere mode activated*
Manzakilla chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
Im not going to spoiling anything, but if you plan on reading this, make sure you will be completely alone in your home for the next few hours

Warning: anyone (and i mean literaly FUCKING EVERYBODY!) who reads this will experience some emotional molestation along with overcoming joy. Remember: RAPE. And happiness.

I read this front to back in a day. The only words i can think of, are simply: Holy fuck. HOLY. FUCK!.
I feel like a teenage girl when i say "i cant even"... But i just.
CANT.
FUCKING.
EVEN.
ANYTHING.

The first, and only things i think of when i ponder this author are evil, and jesus. Im not even religious... But jesus mary H. Joseph BORN in a MANGER READ the BIBLE CHRIST.
HOLY SHIT!

P.S. to the author: you are such a talented writer its not even for debate youre just amazing. My recommendation to you, is go out, find out whoever the hell wrote 50 shades of gray, buy him/her a bottle of champane, and write something.
AlphaWolfPride chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
*GASP* This story sounds like it's going to be a really good one!
frozen hater chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I hate frozen so much its al about two stupid sister the other one wants to get married and what she's sixteen ad the Elsa should kill her sister and froze the kingdom so one ever will bother her geez, Hate the frozen
Tukuyomi chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
Wow, I have no idea how it's even possible that I only stumbled upon this story now! It's positively wonderful, although heart-wrenching at times (can't believe how much I've bawled over Kristoff!)
I really can't explain how this roller-coaster of a story made me feel, so you'll have to settle for knowing that it's just perfect. I really liked the ending, too. Anna really would make a wonderful queen, an idea that I haven't encountered in any other fic in this form yet.
Thanks a lot for writing it, I'll be sure to put it on my Kindle so I can re-read it whenever :D
frozen hater chapter 21 . 5/6/2014
Man, I don't understand you people well expect one bore here we don't refined other people "G" we really hates it so make your own story.
BobTheSkrull chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
Excellent story! Glad that it's an Elsanna story that isn't PWP.
Samianon chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I forgot to say it would be better without the incest in my opinion, but the story is so good that I was able to tolerate it.
Samianon chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
Oh wow. I read all the chapters back to back. There were times I wanted to quit because of the angst, but I kept going, and I am glad I did.

Many tears were shed to this beautiful fanfic.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
That was absolutely beautiful. I can understand why it was the inspiration for Tears of Ice. This was an amazingly heart-wrenching fic and the way everything is portrayed-from the sister's struggle with their 'taboo' love to the detailing of Karl's insanity-makes me want to kneel on one knee, extend my sword and ask you to knight me cause that... that was absolute purrfection (please excuse my delve into slang). Very well done and I hope to see even more like the ones I've read thus far. Tres bien.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
UGHH. Okay. This was.. well-written. But I find so many issues with the story. What is up with not wanting to kill people? It didn't make Anna or Elsa a better person for not resorting to murder. I mean, obviously Kai and Halvor committed murder on their way to breaking them out of prison. Are they awful, bad, weak people? Obviously not. So it was such an IDIOTIC moot point. The useless point that basically caused all the pain and suffering in this story.

Murder is kind of what you DO when you rule a kingdom. You defend it, protect it, punish when needed. War and death would have been a part of that regardless of sociopathic, power-hungry princes.

There were just so many stupid decisions for the sake of nothing. I found it really hard to root Elsanna on because you made them act like complete idiots. I'm sorry, you're a good writer but the plot/character logic needed a lot of work and it was hard to enjoy it when so much drama could have been avoided.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
TELL ME Karl and co. did not actually rape Anna.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2014