Reviews for Frozen Fractals
Guest chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
Thanks so much! I finally finished it after three days of intense Feels, and i have to say this is an absolute remarkable story. This Fandom deserves an absolute magnificent writer like you! Keep up the good work and thanks again.
JAB08199 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
i read this whole story and loved it and im going to read your other stories and i hope they are all awesome as well! i also hope you get this review cuz i am going to be reading your other stories and if i like them ill be sure to leave a great review! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 3/29/2014
I am not sure whether to be pissed it is over or happy, I lived every part even if it did make me an adult man cry his eyes out for the first time in about five years. Although it ending did make me unhappy it ended better than I hoped and you are the best writer I have read on this site as long as I have been reading it and that has been a fair number of years through many diffrent genres and hundreds of diffrent stories I just want to say I loved it.
ice98 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Epic is all i can say about it
anon chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
This chapter...you could feel the tension, the emotions! It made me emotional just reading it. Poor Elsa :(
MouseWithADinosaurTail chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
You EVIL bastard...
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
This is so very wrong, and yet so good...
GrandesHeaven chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
jsstujhsnyushstfdtseijfjjf
Guest chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
Who out there can say that Elsa was the true murderer in the end? I mean sorry for saying this but its true, she gave Karl the blade and told him a bunch of things that are possibly not true. this form of murder is called iago, the type of murder where one convinces another to kill him or herself, which is what Elsa did in this chapter. And it is the perfect murder because there will be no proof what so ever. So to me Karl deserves every right to be pitted because the true villen here is Elsa herself. Do you people see it clearly now? And Elsa, !
GRB123 chapter 21 . 3/20/2014
I just want you to know that I hate you. That wasn't fair. I wanted to curl into a ball and cry so many times. And I hate you even more because you wrote it so well and made me love it. You made me enjoy sitting through that pain and torture. I was even convinced you were such a sadist you MIGHT not give us a happy ending. And then you gave it to me. In a beautiful refreshing way. And for that I love you. But i still hate you because you killed Kristoph. But I love you because that story was awesome.
In all seriousness that was an amazing fanfic. I loved reading it. 10/10. It was beautifully written, and a WONDERFUL story. Please keep writing as you do have quite the talent for it! and thank you for the evening of entertainment in reading that!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Cool!
MortifiedFry chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
It was amazing!
I just hate the fact that Anna ended up being the queen. I mean, I just cant, I'm sorry.
Despite of that, it qas the cooles fic I've ever read.

Congratulations!