Reviews for Frozen Fractals
Mxtzy chapter 21 . 12/31/2019
Luved jt. That's all. 333
Priscila-senpai chapter 3 . 12/11/2019
Awwww I don't know what took me so long on reading this beautiful fanfic. Really. XD
It's beautiful!
ThaneOfSleep chapter 21 . 12/11/2019
Wow.

So, I notice this was updated in 2014, and as such it has been five years since you've written. I still feel the need to leave a review, even if you never see it.

This story was amazing. Personally, I've never been into "wincest" or any of the sort. I have three siblings and just found it very... weird. However- I was willing to put aside my opinion and just enjoy this bit of fiction. It was wonderful. The writing was just dripping with details and the flow was so smooth I almost forgot this was a piece of fanfiction on the internet. The characterization was perfect, and I feel you have captured each character so well.

The dark scenes, I feel, were completely necessary to the plot, despite what other readers have felt. It had to be justified in order to truly understand how powerful it was for Elsa to not take revenge on Prince Karl.

Finally, did my opinion on "wincest" change by the end of the story? I'd say, I still wouldn't partake in it myself, haha, but I am more open to other people's points of view and respecting their beliefs and interests. I don't ship it, but in this story, I feel it is a beautiful relationship and I do ship it for this fanfiction. I feel my perspective has changed, and I thank you for that, author. I loved this story, and I am crossing my fingers the new movie, Frozen II will prompt you with inspiration for more fanfiction.
Zok chapter 21 . 12/1/2019
Ignore Caver Floyd and the other haters. This is a great fic. You should be proud of yourself. I actually think this is better than "Tears of Ice" (which had an annoying tendency to switch back and forth between past and present tense).
Demon420 chapter 21 . 11/22/2019
That. Was. Freaking. Awesome! This story was really good pulled my non existent heart strings a bit. But this was a really great read! I don't know if you plan on doing anything when frozen 2 comes out but if you do I'll be there in a heartbeat lol anyway bye bye! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2019
That is really cute
Emmpower chapter 21 . 1/27/2019
I have to say that I found Elsa's reasoning and decision making a little weird, but other than that I think it was a pretty good fic.
Caver Floyd chapter 21 . 12/16/2018
I really dislike the kind of people who, when stuck between a rock and a hard place, choose to stay under the rock. And that's exactly who Elsa is in the story.

Karl is an idiot for not silencing the information leak when Anna saw his warships, and for several other actions afterward. Elsa is an idiot too many times to count.
HuzzahElsanna chapter 19 . 12/9/2018
It's good to see Kristoff mentioned in a more positive way

*inhales sharply when the last paragraph was read*
HuzzahElsanna chapter 16 . 12/9/2018
My heart be ain't beatin' wtf *breathes heavily*
HuzzahElsanna chapter 13 . 12/9/2018
That moment Elsa had, made my heart clench
HuzzahElsanna chapter 14 . 12/9/2018
*Screaaaams*
Sappho82 chapter 9 . 9/30/2018
So. I loved loved chapters 1-8. When I read the A/N at the top about "havent even begun to flay you with the angst" I chuckled. I thought it was so clever.

But then at the of this chapter, those words seem so ominous! I love me some angst, but reading the second half of this chap, I think your angst will END ME. i have never felt legit intimidated by a fic before, but I am now!
Sappho82 chapter 8 . 9/30/2018
oh wow that was amazing, bravooo
Sappho82 chapter 7 . 9/30/2018
ohhhhhh man the tension in this scene is fantastic!
832 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »