Reviews for Frozen Fractals
BurnsX3 chapter 19 . 8/17/2016
SLAY QUEEN
Mariam1530 chapter 16 . 7/18/2016
Why did u bring rape in this ;-;
chillythoughts chapter 21 . 3/21/2016
I've just finished this fanfiction at 12:12 AM after reading it nonstop since 4:00 PM and I am emotionally destroyed but also SO FUCKING HAPPY. It's been so long since a fanfiction has invoked my emotions as much as this one has... Actually, this might be the first time. I cried like a baby when it talked about Kristoff's funeral and I yelled what the fuck at the appropriate times and those steamy scenes, WOW. This is definitely going in the vault on the top shelf. Absolutely terrific. I hope you consider writing as a career because I would definitely buy your books.
Wha chapter 21 . 1/30/2016
what. Just. what. ohmygod that was one hell of an entertaining read. just wowzers. *claps* bravo dude, bravo
Anonyanonnon chapter 15 . 1/5/2016
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR YOU KILLED ME YOU ARE KILLING ME HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU YOU CRUEL EVIL SOUL WHYYYYYY THAT WAS SO INTENSE SO DESCRIPTIVE SHE TOLD HIM TO WAKE UP SHE SAID HE CANT GO BUT HE DID HE DIIIIID WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THAT WAS AMAZINGLY WRITTEN AND DESCRIPTIVE AND IT WAS LIKE IT WAS HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE WHICH MEANS THAT YOU ARE A VERY GOOD WRITER AND YET A VERY MEAN PERSON HOW DARETH THEEEEE NOOOOOOOO KRIISSSTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Thatwassoamazingilovedthatchapterkeepuptheamazingworkandthankyoufornotbeingoneofthosepeoplewhotrytobeallcoolandmakeeveryonehappyyoumadethestorysomuchbetterwiththatmajorplottwistthanks)
TheSoulfulWriter chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
I'm crying right now so fuck you. . .
Michiyo Takahashi chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
God. I'm speechlesse now.
fkfjkdsnfjksdnfjksn kjwe chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
Just...I mean...wha-...can I just marry you? Or the fanfic? Please? I just love this soooo much. And it's absolutely beautiful
Bethod is the Illusive Man chapter 21 . 7/3/2015
I've done more than my fair share of complaining, but this chapter was just great, easily on par with the first three that drew me in so easily. I kinda thought Elsa and Anna would rule together, but I suppose that doesn't really matter now.

I've said plenty of negative things about this fic, but there was one thing I forgot to say: Thank you. This story was one of the first Elsanna fics, and probably one of the darkest of those early days, and whatever its flaws, your story inspired plenty of other fanfic authors to write the best damn story they could.

Despite all my criticisms, this was a good fanfic.
Bethod is the Illusive Man chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
This is the best chapter since chapter 3. I really felt that everything was on point, and for the first time in a few chapters I found the dialogue believable. The reunion scene especially.
Bethod is the Illusive Man chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
Now this is what I was waiting for. I really enjoyed this chapter, from the helpful hallucination of Kristoff to Elsa remembering that she's over-powered to Karl finally being put in his place. If I have one complaint it's that, at the beginning of the chapter, dialogue indicates that Karl once again knew everything Elsa would do.
Bethod is the Illusive Man chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
I guess that's a plan. Give herself up to Karl, but what then? If Elsa refuses to kill for him, he'll destroy Arendelle. Maybe she'll do what I've been rooting for since the moment it was revealed that the Southern Isles was a hostile nation: go to the Isles and blanket it in snow until literally everyone starves to death, then go home. Maybe that's a bit extreme, but I feel that Elsa might have a vengeful side.
Bethod is the Illusive Man chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
I actually enjoyed this chapter, for the most part. I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see the death of Karl and the attack on the dungeons by Arendelle men, but I was so convinced that it was all just a dream sequence that I'm surprised it's actually a sort of happy reprieve.
Bethod is the Illusive Man chapter 16 . 7/3/2015
I was going to complain about the aluminum thing, but another reviewer already covered it.

I actually don't have a lot of problems with the torture and rape in this chapter. Sure, it's brutal but Karl is trying to break Elsa, and he knows Anna is her weakness. While it all still feels like a mustache-twirling level of villainy, it makes a certain sort of sense.
Bethod is the Illusive Man chapter 14 . 7/3/2015
And another thing! Karl is too perfect. Not so much in this chapter, but in the last few he's proven that he's literally infallible. He weaves batman gambit after batman gambit and executes all of them with the utmost precision. He's just too good. It's literally like he read this story beforehand, so he knows all the right moves to make.

I was presently surprised when a character showed up, another prince of the Southern Isles, who happened to look just like Hans, but he wasn't evil. It was a twist I didn't see coming and I genuinely thought the sisters mistrust was misplaced. The reason why the twist of Hans being evil works so well is that no one, not even the audience, saw it coming. On a first viewing it's impossible to guess. The reason the Karl twist didn't work is because I expected him to be evil.
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »