Reviews for Not safe for work
Isabel Chandani chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
oh this was lovely! the beautifully constructed scenarios were so natural and plausible especially the last two of the five. I'd love to know what finally coaxed oliver to kiss Felicity in the 1 scene. Regardless its priceless when diggle actually claps!
Anisha chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Aw I absolutely loved this whole story! Especially Oliver's POV lol
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
I love how you showed all points of view. This was incredible and hot! Loved it! :)
duskbutterfly chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Usually three perspectives on the same series of events would be two too many but I love it! It's really fun hearing from each of them in turn. And I love the ending.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Hahaha! Nice ;-)
Cecily Plum chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
That was amazing. And your English is better than some first language english speakers I know... From England.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I loved Felicity's POV. All of them are fantastic!
madcloisfan chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Loved it

Sequel?
MystiStar1 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
This was great! Thank you for posting! :D
Andrea chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I liked it! Telling a story from both point of views were awesome and to be honest it is something I wouldn't mind seeing on the show because let's face it, we do a lot of assumptions and I would prefer to see (thoughts and reactions) from both parties as incidents occur. Nice job!
louvreangel chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
This fanfiction totally my day and I LOVE it! Awesome job :)
At Leisure chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Insanely cute. And though all POVs were great, Diggle's made me laugh so hard...it was just tooooooo good.
Ellen100 chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Very, very cute.
hatedinnocence03 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
This was a wonderful collection! Really loved it! Cheers!
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2014