Reviews for The Legend of Sokka
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This fic was just fantastic. My sister is the one who brought me to this, probably because we've talked before about how Sokka would just become a legend. With us though it was just known by the fire nation (in the Ember Island Players episode the actor who played Sokka in the play said something about another Sokka fan, meaning more than one. But the Ember Island Players only perform in the Fire Nation. Sokka's totally got fans in the fire nation)
Anyways, it's really awesome to find a fic that has that idea, and goes beyond. It's seriously great.
nikesilvermoon chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I just have to chuckle a few times every time I read this ingenious last sentence:)
Halfwrong chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
You should make a story from this. Really liked how you describe sokka.
Sokka Sentinel chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Every so often, I come skim through the list of Avatar stories to see if there are any new or updated, interesting, Sokka-centric stories (he's my favorite character, with Toph, Iroh, and Bumi all coming in a close second).

Unfortunately most of them seem to be more about some particular pairing, getting him together with Zuko (pretty much needs a separate mention, due to how widespread it has become), or they take away that "often goofy and yet serious and competent when necessary" quality that he was most known for in order to turn it into a grim, gritty, or darkly "realistic" story that I just so often can't seem to get behind.

While I'm STILL really hoping to one day see some interesting Bender!Sokka, Avatar!Sokka, or Time Traveler!Sokka stories show up, given that he's had enough contact with the spirit world himself to have some "interesting" things happen to/for him (some of which you noted), I also LOVE to run up on stories like this one. Things that point out how Sokka was, even as a non-Bender, just plain awesome.

Kudos on an excellent story.
AJedistuckintheMatrix chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This was great. I loved every single part it. Sokka never did get enough attention.
Kat chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
That was fantastic. Sokka needs more love, and the last line really made me smile.
Bobo chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I loved it
thee-cats-meow chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Laughed so hard at the last line
afterhours000 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Standing ovation! Very well done!
Billy Killman chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This story is awesome. I loved it. I am a Sokka fan and I gotta say you did him justice in my book
Winter Coma chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
YES! Homage to Sokka! And most of the rumors in here aren't even that exaggerated.

I've never seen a story like this before, which sucks because Sokka needs more love for his ingenuity. And you even mentioned Wang Fire, which. Is. Awesome.

I am so favoriting this.
Red Eyed Black Cat chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Wow...
The way you retell the cannon series really managed to bring Sokka into the spotlight.

The end sentence had me laughing.

Wang Fire.
Yeah right.
Now that's a true legendary Fire Nation sodier.

Good job.