Reviews for Indestructible- Well mostly
The Cobra2 chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
make more chapters
Lala143 chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
More please! :) kitty is right though, laura needs someone in her life that can take a beating lol
Lala143 chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
I like where this is going :) please continue xD
GaredBattlespike chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
Martin is a wonderful character to read! To quote Pulp Fiction: "Please, continue."
bloodydarkangel chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Aww his weakness is his cat how sweet please update soon
ElementaMeow chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
I like it when male characters like cats. I'm surprised that your updated so soon to Christmas, but I'm glad you did. :)
GaredBattlespike chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Martin and X-23? Oh boy! Poor Martin! Good stuff, though! Please keep it coming.
GaredBattlespike chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I like this story very much! I noticed that your grammar and spelling have improved! Good going! I am now adding this story on my "Follow" list!
orangeninjagummybears chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Please update soon!
bloodydarkangel chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
( snickering) you done that's good please update soon
GaredBattlespike chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
This is very interesting. You have a few spelling issues, but constant use of the spellchecker will help with that, mostly. It is Rogue, not Rouge. Both are real words, and spelled correctly for each. Rouge means red, or blush. Rogue means out of control-usually a person who is disregarding rules/laws. Also you do not "meat" someone, you do "meet" someone.
Those are your errors. Your good stuff; EVERYTHING ELSE! Very interesting! I find myself liking Martin and his humor. I hope that he and Rogue eventually get together.
I give you 3.75 out of 5 Stars!
I am looking forward to more chapters!
ElementaMeow chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
I hope Rogue realizes that she can touch because of his powers, not because she can control hers. That would end up with her being embarrassed and someone else being unconscious. Oh, and personal space? Nope, doesn't exist anymore. XD
orangeninjagummybears chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
This is a funny and wonderful story. I love this story!
KKLSBones chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I love this. And Martin, and his ability. And your writing style.
Update... please.
ElementaMeow chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I really hope he realizes that if he doesn't survive people will think he tried to kill himself. That would be annoying. Honestly, suspense doesn't suck, I actually like it. :)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »