Reviews for Fixer-Upper
actress65 chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
This is beautiful!
TheInsignificantGryffindor chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Agh. I always read these when the author hasn't updated in two months. Please write as soon as you see fit.

Ah, well. At least I found an author who recognized Kristoff's thoughts during the big storm.
Bonsoir chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
The end was pretty cute. :D
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
(You mean "reins" not reigns.)

That said, this was such a sad piece. I liked it, though. "It's not you," was the saddest part, though. Poor Kristoff. I mean, he probably knows it's ridiculous because he hasn't known Anna that long, either, but in the end how can he help how he feels? An obvious attraction is hard to ignore!
Lt. Basil chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Oh my gosh, these were both so cute! So much better than the fic I tried to write for them (which I scrapped 'cause it was AWFUL!)
Can't wait for next chapter, I LOVE Kristoff and Anna fluffiness!
Update soon!
guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
oh my glob this story was so good! please keep updating
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I can't wait for more. I'd definitely like to see how Kristoff felt when Anna punched Hans, but it would also be interesting to see some interaction between the thaw and when Anna gives him the sled. I love the story so far! :-)
corde amare chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Love this story !
Please continue on !
Jasmin King chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
That was awesome I loved it! Totally better than what I was expecting!
usuihentai727 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I LOVE THE STORY! I really want to see the scene of the boat when she punched him real good, It would be cool to read his thoughts.

Anyway, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Two paragraphs in I saw a really bad swear word and this is rated k. Please change rating to reflect content.
PrincessOfLeFandoms chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
This is really cute! You should do a drabble with Kristoff having nightmares of Anna being Frozen. And then Anna being his source of comfort. :)
Sugarcookie545 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Really nice chapter, though I don't have any post-movie scene suggestions. I just don't want you to write a scene that's already been written a million times before, like Kristoff accepting an invitation to stay in the palace or something like that. But that's where my creativity ends. Update soon please!
xbecbebex chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Yayyyyyyy can't wait for more! What about their first unsupervised date kind of thing?
just.a.blue.jay chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love this! It's great having insight to their thoughts during scenes like this :) awesome job!