Reviews for A Second Set of Occurrences
Kas Black Potter chapter 17 . 3/31
Oh i love Mrs. Weasley! please update soon! im new to this crossover but so far u are my favorite! ill be keeping a look out for the next chapter :)
The Fairy Princess. Lucy chapter 3 . 2/10
Where is YUUKI!?
XxHiddenDreamXx chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Love the story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
yaaaaaaaaaaaaah you're back I missed you since you have been gone I have had to read Naruto fics not bad I still prefer this
Guest chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
I am enjoying this story so far. I think Akane should be a bit more involved in the plot since she is taking the place of Yuki. Harry seems quite useless so far, it would be nice if he is able to do something. So far so good, keep it up.
VampireRules chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
Love your story! I woul love it if Akane woul be a bigger part of the story :)
Cheliz chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
I love your story!
foggraven chapter 16 . 1/15/2014
lol kaname has some weird secrets
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Yes i lOve this it is an awesome story I like akane as a back character but I think she could have a bit more of a part
foggraven chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
wondering if and when we'll see akane involved in the story a bit more anytime soon, she seems to hardly show up and only for short parts of the story
foggraven chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
have a good Christmas, after reading the new chapter I know you've earned it, keep up the great writing
Catriona-Yagri chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
love it this was so funny definitely have ichiru retell this to the twins you know which ones
Catriona-Yagri chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
have i reviewed
foggraven chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Yagari's the perfect counter to umbridge, they always make me crack up
foggraven chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
your very good at adapting the two series to fit well together, I most sincerely hope you continue