Reviews for Harry Potter and the Triwizard Tournament
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I think (in canon) Gryffindor had Potions, CoMC and History with Slyterin
Luvliacd chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
I love that Neville is a part of their group.
Tamm8887 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Nice little story, ready for chapter 7! :)
tumshie chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Punctuation is your friend, quotation marks should be used to show people talking, very difficult to follow otherwise e.g. "speech"
jackseaweedjackson chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
You have a really good story. Detailed enough and most importantly, it did not feel rushed and the paragraphs flowed well with one another. Well done Sir. Or Ms. What you can do for future chapters is that. You can time skip till the champions meet at the tent too see what dragon's they are getting. What you can do is make it a flashback chapter. And focus only in important events that happen from when this chapter left off and to when all the champions are gathered in the tent. This way you can sill write a good chapter but you don't have to nessesary give too much away in what Harry is learning. Also please make Harry show his true potential. We all know that Harry had potential but he never showed it. So please make him a badass wizard. Also i have some ideas on how to do it, only if you are interested. Well till the next episode.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
The technical dialog style is awful.
badkidoh chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
good chapter.
anotherboarduser chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
This chapter is interesting. It would be good if Harry, Hermione and Neville all learn how to fight.
geetac chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
I like the chapter
madnessdownunder2 chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Good start!
ramasioti100 chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Good chapter.

What about Ron, is he going to be a friend or Harry will realise who are the real friends? Is Ginny a fan-girl that wants to marry Harry? if she is, please kill her. And what happened to Dumbledore and all the manipulation and schemes so he could get Harry to give his life in some kind of epic fight?
gaul1 chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
good chapter, byes
jkarr chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
nice update.
jchangpa chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Up to now I like the story, it seem to be well planedand a good plot. Just want to know in a month we have 5 chapters, since then nothing are there any update soon?
codyw1 chapter 5 . 1/14/2014