Reviews for The Truth Isn't What You Want To See
Jen chapter 8 . 2/28/2003
Ai, you had me almost to tears when you fooled us into thinking Erik was dead. Now go! write more fast otherwise i will have madame giry over to make u write! hehe, jk
Stephanie chapter 8 . 2/1/2003
oh please oh please oh please! i beseech you! please write more! i must know what happens! this is soo wonderful! and erik isnt dead! will christine find him? oh please! more more more! *cries*
Lavendar chapter 8 . 1/24/2003
OH THANK GOD! omg, you had me sobbing! no im sobbing with relief. i cant help it, i always cry when it comes to erik. but anyways...yes i was like gonna die, but then i read that last line! AHHH! i had to read it like 3 times before i could comprehend! omg, thank you for not being so evil! because that really would have been an evil thing to do! and now i cant wait for the next chapter! please write it soon! i beg of you! dont leave me hanging please! *cries more*
jo chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
plz write more
Lammybug chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
I'm so glad you didn't kill Erik off. Phew! I hope you update this soon. I hadn't read it before your revision, but you seem to be doing very well with this.
Stemwinder chapter 7 . 12/10/2002

Now I want to know even more. Does Christine see Erik? Is Erik indeed still alive? Write! Tie your self to your keyboard and give us another chapter, S'il vous plait!
psyhco pixie chapter 7 . 11/18/2002
Oh wow . . . tell me you're not finished! Does Christine see him again? Of course there's no happy ending-this *is* a Phantom fanfic, it's never happy-but do they at least see each other again?
whitewolf787 chapter 7 . 10/17/2002
Brovo! Brovo! i am so pleased you up dated your story. this is getting quite interesting. as for me i know i will stay in tuned you are after all an my faviotes list. please contiue the good work. im sure erik would be pleased. i love the way you ened the las chapter, so much can hapen. my question is, is erik staring back a chisten and she not knowing it? well i guess ill find put.

jo chapter 7 . 10/17/2002
a wonderful contiona
angelofnight chapter 7 . 10/16/2002
I didn't think it was him.
Bina chapter 7 . 10/16/2002
Yay! Erik's not dead! Though I kind of figured he wasn't, its always nice to know for a fact. who was this man? And why are Meg and Madame Giry acting so strangly? Well, update soon, this really is a great story!
Stemwinder chapter 6 . 10/15/2002

YOu've got me on the edge of my seat here, wondering if the body really IS Erik . . . is there a chance Christine is lying about the identity of the body to protect Erik?

I have my thoughts on other possibilities of the identity of the body

update! Soon! I just added you to my alerts so I would know when there is more of this tale.

Bina chapter 6 . 10/13/2002
hmm...very intriguing. Now I'm curious to know if that actually was Erik OR if Christine lied...because that may explain why she's..well acting the way she is. Well, since your the only one who can satisfy my curiousity...please update again soon!
chicketieboo chapter 6 . 10/11/2002
Im thinking Chrissie lied... Im thiking that wasn't Erik and that's why shes upset, is that right?
Bina chapter 5 . 10/10/2002
Its pretty good so far..bur Erik cant be dead, right? That would just be...wrong..well anyways, please do continue.