Reviews for Sleepless Nights And Pinky Promises
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Awesome. XD
WretchedPanda chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Very great story! Loved every second of it! Hope to see more like it, if not a bumblebee version.
Keep up the good work!

Bradley.
knives4cash chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Considering all of the shenanigans I put Team RWBY through, this seems pretty IN character to me.

Either way, it has become apparent to me that you are no raw writer. You're educated, experienced, and you have my support.
Karla53 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Wow this was so cute :3
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Aww! This was so beautiful and adorable! I loved it. :)
RinMaki chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
this was great I love cute stories like this.
williamwz3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Yeah it was a bit OOC but it was cute and that's all that matters. To me at least. I look forward for any other stories that may have in the future.
OtakuLeader chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Oh man. You made me cry. Again! XD Seriously this was PERFECT. You write such perfect stories! The RWBY Muses love you! And so do I! This was so cute! And that explanation about pinkie promises! Such the sweetest explanation ever. I'm so going to tell people that from now on if I ever have to make a pinkie promise. Heck, I'll teach my nephew that since he's always telling me to pinkie promise him. And Yang is so funny. I love it when you include her in White Rose fics. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing this pic. Oh, and Happy Birthday to Ashleigh! :) -O.L. 11:21am 12-7-13
Sahqo Med Peytte chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I loved that story. I think it was ok that the characters were a bit off because everyone acts slightly different when they are tired. Well I'll be here eagerly waiting for more. Thank you for the story.
inky.13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
It's soo fluffy, I could die! :) Really sweet too
mjjhbygtfytfgftrf chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
*Explodes from fluffy overload* Are you secretly the God of writing? Seriously, you belt two or three amazing and grammatically correct stories a week! It usually takes me a month! Keep up the awesome work!
CelticPhoenixProductions chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Lack of sleep one of the best excuses for some acceptable OOC. :3

Loved it. Hell, I'm considering making some of your friendship shorts between Ruby and Weiss 'Cannon' in my RWBYS story, if that's fine with you.
Techno Skittles chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This was so beautiful and cute and I can't stop smiling and I'm not sure whether it's over the content or the fact that you wrote this for me. I'm just gonna go with both. Thank you so much!
Craxuan chapter 1 . 12/7/2013