Reviews for Deliverance
annaharding chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
A very interesting look at Marcus. :)
garddita17 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Wow. Absolutely amazing. I almost feel like this is how BD should have ended. I love your perspective of Marcus. His perceived indifference was masking his true hatred and resentment. And he finally got his moment of revenge, thanks to the Cullens and their allies. Then his bliss.
KimiD chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
THAT...! was Awesome! I totally loved this. It was so easy to picture, and you made me feel so sorry for him... Great Writing and story telling! I know the scene in the movie you were talking about... I could almost feel his sign of relief... and how grateful he was in your story for Edward putting him out of his misery. But my fav part was Didyme waiting for him! Kudos.
Marly580 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I really enjoyed reading this from Marcus' point of view. Thank you for sharing!
ghostreader24 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I liked this one a lot! Well done!
twi nana chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
wow, just wow.
Robward17 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
GREAT job! He's always been the silent brother so it was great to read a story from his POV. Very well done!
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I love, love, love what you've done here.

Everything from his love, his fight and finality to his last whisper. Amazeballs! Thank you for sharing this x
sparklymeg chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Well done, Lella! You nailed it. I really enjoyed this.
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
That was very beautifully written, thank you for that. And now I must ask if there is any chance of a continuation to NOTHING TO DECLARE? I've always loved that one, and it's just screaming for more! Please?
Ambrogio'smoonlight chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
awww very sweet!
sulliedsoles chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
this is wonderfully written. i can tell you put so much thought into marcus's character and history, as well as all the other volturi players, which just makes it even more perfect.

the ending…wow! fantastic. seriously amazing job. :)))
sophiacorgi chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This was so beautiful. I loved the insight of the battle from another prospective. Your words always take my breath away.

letsjustdance chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I adored it! It should be the ultimate "what was Marcus thinking" fic, as relates to the 'vision scene' in BD2...just fabulous! *hugs*