Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
Grubke15 chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
Ok never mind I read up to the current chapter and I'm good
InfiniteParadigmShifts chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
It's just 'Suki.' Not to mention that most of AtLA origins are based on chinese culture. Since it was a childrens show on Nicolodeon (sp? It's been a while, lol) it would be natural to write out the sounds in the original language in english. I'll admit the calligraphy while pretty was annoying since I like to understand things.

Good so far I'm eager to read more.
Grubke15 chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Is narutoXkatara in this story? I'm guessing so from what I've read so far but if not as great as an author you are I won't be continuing this story. Just personal preference sorry.
afi123 chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
hes fucked lol
Kuro-Ookami-Inu chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
All I gotta say is 'wow' dont get me wrong its an amazing story, I hope everything is going good yua know with all the real life stuff
Itachi's apprentice chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
Awesome story, Love the way that the character are evolving. See ya. Can't Wait for the epic fight.
PugTheMagician chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
I don'y know how to feel about this story. I like it at times but the constant skipping of events and charecter interactions gets rather annoying. I only recently found out it was meant to be diary inserts, before then it was just confusing. I just feel the story would have been better if you had not simply jumped around an had instead placed some filler hear and there for charecter development. I understand you might have been rushing because of your surgery an i respect that, i am merely pointing out a flaw. Other than that though, i like it. I like that you distinguished between the kind of avatar that naruto is and the kind that aang is. I like the interactions between naruto and azula but i do think he was a bit crueler than need be to her in the beginning. But then again i doubt azula would have submitted otherwise. That avatar state of naruto's sounds familiar, is it based off if something? I liked how you had narutos reasons for leaving team avatar being aangs inability to take a life. Seems in keeping with what we have seen of him. I liked toph and juns introduction. Skipping ahead quite a bit i liked that you had toph so angry when naruto went over the edge, especially about the blood bending. I also liked her reaction to naruto loving more than one woman. I am left confused about the last statement in chapter twelve,by taken his queen does that refer to Shu's kidnapping june or did he rape her? I am just curious as to how big the shitstorm will be next chapter depending on that. I do hope to see more in the future and i am glad your surgeries went well. My only sugestion is less timeskips thats all
red neo ranger chapter 12 . 2/3/2015
Loved it keep it up can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
I hope you get better soon And an amazing story I review now for all the chapters.
LoudSTS431 chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
In this chapter you destroyed the story line because naruto already branded her with the hirashin at the beifong estate.
Bob Dole chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
Thank you SO much for adding a bit of understandable emotions in the context of a potential multiple relationship. Too many people just write the equivalent of "they all fell in love with him and he got them all the end".
Kudos to you!
SeanS chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
Damnit, you just had to leave it there! Great chapter,
1066wthec chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
nice
Rakaan chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
For being a centuries-old warrior, he's a gigantic pansy. Find it weird he's giving everybody and their cousin second chances all the time. Or even needed to bust out techniques when he should be a kage-level warrior with Gai-level speed.
Bananarock509 chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
Wu shouldn't die, he was part of the rebellion, but he wasn't part of this plan. Dark, scary, Naruto is a little crazy. But this story is still awesome.
917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »