Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 5 . 7/26/2018
I still find it incredible stupid, naruto lost his so called regeneration but can heal anyone, but not himself. How did you ever get an idea like that. Its idiotic, stupid and most annoying to hear it the whole time, oh I get wounded but can't heal, then stop getting hit by letting it happen.

Annoying as fuck
SkeletalPheonix chapter 5 . 7/18/2018
when I saw a certain spirit I thought of Gengar from pokemon
HyperA1985 chapter 14 . 5/23/2018
I am looking forward to chapter 15 and I hope Naruto learns Metal bending.
mathdump chapter 14 . 5/19/2018
although i dislike how op u made him, it is still pretty enterntaining
Lerac North chapter 14 . 4/11/2018
Okay now this one got me good.

At first, it took a bit of time for me to wrap my head around the idea of Naruto in the Avatar universe, but when the penny dropped, oh dear lord did it drop.

Chakra and Chi, the element bending, hell even the animes are so damn similar it's almost meant to be!

Once more, i can't find anything that stands out that shouldn't be there. The powers of Naruto, the motivations and character development of all the characters, the storyline, the genres, everything is streamlined, accurate, believable, and so damn fun to read.

I can see it in my mind's eye. I can imagine the fights clearly in my head, and that there marks you above a lot of writers. Throughout this story - and many others you've wrote - you aim to capture our imagination and succeed most swimmingly i say!

Please do continue this story when it is plausible, for it is one that deserves a ending!

Kindest regards,
A Cheeky Writer.
qalleesyawesome chapter 14 . 4/9/2018
well that was interesting cant wait to see what happen next
qalleesyawesome chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
what the hell just happen
qalleesyawesome chapter 6 . 4/5/2018
what the hell just happen
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 14 . 1/6/2018
Man I thought this was done since you've mentioned this being connected to Avatar of Change, but shit... now I fucking want more! Thanks for the awesome story! Hopefully you update soon!

PS: Your A/Ns are seriously either edited lazily, or completely unedited
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 10 . 1/6/2018
Bro... I swear... your A/Ns in this story weren't proof read. June isn't a fire bender... you practically just replaced Azula with June in your A/N. Still, good stuff right here story-wise.
Flamarow chapter 3 . 1/4/2018
Naruto is supposedly thousands of years old and has died multiple times, yet you have him acting like he is only 20, at most 30, years old. He should be wise, knowledgeable, and be able to lead conversations if he wants. Having had multiple wives through the ages means he should understand at least the signs but he is dumbfounded by Tsuki's actions. He acts impulsively and doesn't bother considering the consequences of his actions even though he has vast amounts of experience. If it wasn't for his improved skills, I'd think he was transported directly from the end of the fourth shinobi war to the current time.

Also, how the heck does Naruto know Iroh considering he apparently hasn't left the South Pole in 100 years?
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
Great, first he demeaned himself for killing the enemy, and then he spoke like a thug. What a loser.

Suki's name is not spelled 'Tsuki'. The official Avatar wiki has her name as 'Suki'. Tsuki is the Japanese word for moon. Now even though Earth Kingdom's culture is based entirely on ancient China, Kyoshi Island is a semi-autonomous entity; and coupled with the name Kyoshi itself, I guess it is plausible that Suki's name can be spelled 'Tsuki' as well. Anyways, yes, I did notice the brief peck on the cheek Suski gave Naruto. Just because she is a warrior doesn't mean you can disregard her feminine needs Naruto!

I don't why Naruto keeps emasculating himself. If Aang is not up to the task of being the Avatar, then he doesn't deserve the title; it's as simple as that.

Azula is a lot more skilled than Zuko, and might even give Naruto a decent challenge. But I highly doubt she can defeat him in battle.
mckertis chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
christ ?! You say even Naruto cant escape christian bullshit ?
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
"This avatar, this boy...would do great things" *Eye-roll* If I wanted to read about a skinny monk, I wouldn't have clicked on a Naruto-centric story.

In my mind, I switched Hinata to Hanabi. Who wants a stuttering stalker when they could have the younger firecracker?

"Sasuke had returned to the village," I see that Naruto had fulfilled his long time desire to become Saugay's bitch.

Okay, I like the smackdown of Zuko very much, but why the hell did Naruto so blatantly show off his mastery of wind manipulation in front of the entire water tribe (not to mention he was wary about Aang's light show from the last chapter attracting the attention of unsavory parties) when he stated in the previous chapter that he didn't want to be worshiped as the Avatar?

It would seem that Naruto possesses Kaguya's advanced Rinnegan that has all of the Sharingan's abilities.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
So, did Naruto almost starve to death because he doesn't have the means to acquire it or because he is a masochist like he said? Because if it's the former, then that's pretty stupid considering he had millennia to amass great wealth for himself.

How is qi different from chakra? The former is also a mixture of yin and yang energy.

Why couldn't Naruto have gotten the delectable rabbit goddess Kaguya as his eternal companion? Instead now he no doubts will feel responsible for awakening the Avatar. Hopefully he doesn't have to babysit Aang, who is really good for running away and quite useless outside of defensive air-bending.

Hopefully Katara will be in the Naruto's collective. Watching her grow up from a little girl to a young woman is pretty hot.
1,122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »