Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
thedarkwolf95 chapter 13 . 7/31
uhm I don't think you can start a sequal without finishing this one
Ludicrousnes chapter 13 . 7/19
Hurry hurry!

Update this quickly!

Love your friendly neighborhood idiot, Ludicrous
Ludicrousnes chapter 5 . 7/19
Just finished reading chappy 5.
That ending was so funny!
I can totally see Naruto rolling back and forth on the floor laughing in Chibi form!

Love your friendly neighborhood idiot, Ludicrous
Ludicrousnes chapter 3 . 7/19
Just finished reading chappy 3. Oh my toes are curling from the excitement. ...

Love, Dat one guy

Peace! V
Ludicrousnes chapter 2 . 7/19
Just finished reading the second chappy,
Diss gonna be guud.

Love, Your friendly neighborhood idiot, Ludicrous

Luh ya
Ludicrousnes chapter 1 . 7/19
Just finished this chappy, awesome, I'm getting excited!

Your friendly neighborhood idiot, Ludicrous.

Luh ya
Telron chapter 13 . 7/13
great story so far. also funny as well
Luna's Meow chapter 13 . 6/24
You're turning Naruto into a tyrant as bad as the Fire Lord. I hope that's on purpose. I agree that certain methods are needed at certain times, but once people can't even speak without getting killed, whether you decide to actually *listen* to their advice or not, you've failed. The key isn't to keep people from questioning you. Everyone makes mistakes, so people, especially kings, *need* to be qestioned. But they have to be obeyed. Evenif they are questioned. That is a ruler. Not a tyrant.
Luna's Meow chapter 4 . 6/24
You wrote this one much better. Much better. Except for one thing. Stealing Goku's speach. Several reasons. One, that speach sucks. It's typical 80's corny. Two, it doesn't fit Naruto. It fits Goku. It was tailor made for him. Third, and most important, it is too well known. You can't steal lines without breaking immersion and ruining the experience for the readers. Better to paraphrase at least. The pint is for them to get lost in YOUR story. Not to be thinking of dbz and jump off to go there.
Alex TF chapter 13 . 6/20
Its been a while hasn't it? Keep up the good work
fangirl unknown chapter 13 . 6/20
ok, i dont have a preference per say... but I am leaning towards azula if a pairing is to be chosen. Naruto's harem is getting somewhat large and i kinda find it adorable, strange, how very strange. please continue.
Sword'sfunPen'sbetter8P chapter 13 . 6/19
You have a pretty good story here. I was really enjoying it till that last chapter. What was with having a movie quote literally every second sentence? Otherwise it's still a good fic and I'm excited to see how it ends.
Argetlam Firesword chapter 9 . 6/17
In Azula's journal entry, you forgot Haru
Ryu the Rupture chapter 13 . 6/14
Ah, truly a masterful piece of writing , in my eyes a seemless meshing of the Avatar and Naruto worlds. Do keep up the great work.
myafroatemydog chapter 13 . 6/11
Naruto snapping sure was interesting to say te least. hope you update soon
858 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »