Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 12h
Coolio. Though If he has reincarnation its weird he has agelessness. Might as well make him unkilable instead forced to roam the world into perpetuity. Reincarnation would mean he would have to be born live age an die over and over. Which would be less a bitch as maybe he would mature for once haha.
PaladinAllen chapter 13 . 13h
Finish it. Pls. I beg of thee.

Love your work by the way.
Digitize27 chapter 13 . 14h
Well... someone enjoyed Age of Ultron I see.
god of all chapter 13 . 14h
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story .
Shinteo-5 chapter 13 . 16h
Personally, I think you work far too hard to fit naruto to ultron.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 7 . 16h
XD Hilarious AND awesome!
Serithus chapter 13 . 17h
I just saw age of ultron too and it was amazing lol, you should consider doing a naruto avengers or marvel crossover
godzillafan1 chapter 13 . 22h
finally naruto's at the north pole ok azula kissing katara was a little weird guess it comes with a harem anyway I expect some major aang bashing throughout the rest of this story because naruto's a lot better than aang he doesn't hesitate to fight and do what's right that wimpy little coward air bender avatar.
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 23h
Thank you all for the support!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 5 . 5/2
OHHH THIS IS AWESOME! :D
Have a Little Feith chapter 13 . 5/2
Well, I hope you feel better by the time the next chapter of this comes out, if not, I forsee quite a few hospital bills in your future, unfortunately. And as much of a threat as that sounds, it was meant to be a prediction of your health.

Anyways, I haven't been to see age of Ultron yet, but in the preview, it looked as though Ultron was using a HulkBuster model Iron Man suit. That suit seems as though it would be a real bitch to fight. It was built to fight the Hulk for heaven's sakes.
Silver crow chapter 13 . 5/2
My freaking God I love your work almost as much as I love Ultron but hey also great chapter I'm loving the fact that Naruto is acting more like a god and glad to see his harem being built up

Ps also I don't know if you've ever played the legend of spyro games but have you ever considered making one where naruto is a god like dragon already in the spyro world say the son of the dark lord dragon who's name escapes me at the moment and he romances cynder the last black female dragon with him being a black and purple hybrid anyway hope you consider it and update soon
JensenDaniels32 chapter 4 . 5/2
YES! AWESOME AND HILARIOUS! Oh, and Goku's "I am the hope of the universe" speech when he ascended to Super Saiyan when fighting against Frieza, awesome!
n0mster chapter 13 . 5/2
Ahh, great to see this updated. As always, your fighting scenes are superb though I am a little surprised that those three benders managed to hold off Naruto for as long as they did, especially when Naruto had taken off the kiddy gloves. True they were master benders, but I guess I had expected a certain level of power from Naruto which fell a little short.

Anyway, it was obvious that you were heavily inspired by Age of Ultron with a ton of scenes (and character interactions) being based off the movie. June as Black Widow was pretty amusing though fitting.

It's been awhile since you updated so I had kinda forgotten that the Northern Water Tribe was coming under attack by the Fire Nation and that Admiral Zhao's son had come to avenge his father. Still, while Lee is obviously a Master Firebender and one that possibly intimidates even Azula (which is surprising to say the least when I think only Firelord Ozai has superior fighting/bending skills in the Fire Nation), I'm obviously rooting for Naruto, especially if he possesses the flames of Amaterasu, the in-extinguishable and all-consuming fires should overcome the weird green flames of Admiral Lee, no matter how strong they are (hopefully).

Definitely looking forward to your next update.
R-king 93 chapter 13 . 5/2