Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
Rakaan chapter 4 . 1/19
For being a centuries-old warrior, he's a gigantic pansy. Find it weird he's giving everybody and their cousin second chances all the time. Or even needed to bust out techniques when he should be a kage-level warrior with Gai-level speed.
Bananarock509 chapter 12 . 1/18
Wu shouldn't die, he was part of the rebellion, but he wasn't part of this plan. Dark, scary, Naruto is a little crazy. But this story is still awesome.
Alex TF chapter 12 . 1/17
You're stories are really good, can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the good work :)
godzillafan1 chapter 12 . 1/17
I thought next chapter you were gonna have naruto travel to the north pole to help aang and the gang not to mention a previous preview showing naruto facing off with ozai a couple of chapters ago can't you make up your mind what to preview? so I take it mai and ty lee will be joining naruto's harem?
Pric3y chapter 12 . 1/17
Awww Dammnit and it was getting really good! I loved the give Toph her sight back, I cant wait for the next part!
Great chapter!
n0mster chapter 12 . 1/17
Ah, I'm definitely glad to hear that this has remained a harem, the story and characters have developed too much for me to be happy otherwise.

Anyway, the story certainly seems to be heating up, I'm glad to see Mai and Ty Lee enter stage, both of them are pretty interesting characters and their skills would be valuable in the Earth Kingdom where Naruto has few he can trust.

As for Naruto's little rampage in the palace, it was definitely satisfying to see even if it was directed a little at the wrong people. The Earth King is just too incompetent to remain on the throne and Naruto would make an infinitely better replacement (at least in the interim) before June takes the throne.

I'm itching on the edge of my seat to see justice done for June and Naruto's revenge against the overbearing and quite frankly unhinged Shu, I'm just hoping that nothing further was done to June and that she'll be able to recover from her ordeal. I suspect that after Naruto has purged his Dai Li and palace, that he'll go about ensuring that June will be able to take care of herself from kidnappings/assassinations like this in the future, making her that much more formidable.

Toph and Naruto's interactions this chapter were also enjoyable. Your take on her character continues to be intriguing, though my one hang-up being that she's still quite a bit younger than the rest of the cast, which does add a bit of a squick factor. As for the whole reading/writing bit, I think what your reviewers were trying to point out in the previous chapter wasn't that Toph was able to write, but instead that she was able to read Naruto's diary, which shouldn't be in braille unless he intended for Toph to read it in the first place.

As always, enjoying your story and hoping that things don't turn pear-shaped for Naruto and co.
godlynarutofan chapter 12 . 1/17
next chapter please and good luck on The other stories.
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 12 . 1/17
Ah! Can't wait to see the blood bending fight. With Artok trying to bend Naruto's blood but Naruto bending his own blood to counter act it or something! Just a theory, but it would be cool.
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 12 . 1/17
Heh. Very good sir. Very good, well done. I need sleep now, good night.
Digitize27 chapter 12 . 1/17
Chilling.
You should, we, probably stop using the exact same A/N.

I do think you're severely under powering Naruto here. And I definitely mean underpowering. He's pretty much a god, given that he's on or perhaps past Kaguya's level.
pltrgst chapter 12 . 1/17
nice chap!

how many is in the harem?
is june the main?

next please!
AJGuardian chapter 12 . 1/17
That visage gives me an image of Alucard. I love that old Vampire. That smile and the blood...Heheheheh.
Hisui Kitsune chapter 12 . 1/17
You are the biggest rat-bastard-genius sonovabitch to ever grace this site. You pull out something so awe-inspiringly epic, after forever and a day of waiting, and toy end it with a GODDAMN CLIFFHANGER! I hedge the 'kicked puppy' feels.
769 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »