Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
SSTR87 chapter 13 . 6/5
Another amazing story concept! This just may take the cake as the best Naruto x Avatar story on ff.

I'm certainly enjoying the interaction quite a bit
joshuarsolis chapter 5 . 5/31
It would be more troublesome if Naruto trained Suki as a shinobi or a stealth type of girl especially when she came from the Kiyoshi Island. It would spread and spread until they adapt the life of a shinobi again , just like a cycle.

well, i wish you luck goodbye
Kryptic Paradox chapter 13 . 5/23
That. Avengers. Influence.
I found the way that you incorporated Ultron's lines very unique. I just saw the movie 2 days ago so the character is fresh on my mind. I have enjoyed this story thusfar because your writing is very fun to read. I find your writing style syntactically interesting and I enjoy your descriptive writing. I look forward to the next chapter dutifully.
First two sentences of this story and I can tell you needed to learn what a comma is for when you wrote this.
warrof chapter 13 . 5/21
So, It seems Mai is interested in Naruto as well? I thought she was reserved for Zuko?

And on that note, Who is Aang gonna get with? Maybe a better questions is, who is left at this point? Bumblebee?

Looking forward to future chapters!
OldHermitBen chapter 5 . 5/18
I'm sorry, but what? Why are you having Naruto, a centuries old shinobi, who according to you, has has a few wives and children, act like a damn teenager? It took me right out of the story. Sorry to say, but adults do not blush or become flustered at those sort of things, especially not one's experienced in relationships.
The Baz chapter 4 . 5/17
Really... Goku's ally of good speech to Freeza... Huuuuh
The Baz chapter 1 . 5/17
Good luck with you health bra and may god be with you
eliteshadow chapter 11 . 5/13
coo story please update
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 5/12
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
tylermech66 chapter 13 . 5/8
It's officially harem :D
Although to honest, I could careless about jade, but I guess she's interesting enough "Shrug"
Oh, and you went a bit heavy with the connection to the movie there didn't you? I mean, I even caught a hulk lullaby somewhere in there!
tylermech66 chapter 4 . 5/8
hmm, I'm fairly sure that Naruto's world doesn't have Christianity, at least not the elemental nations.
As for the avatar one, hmm, haven't seen any signs, but I at least know he probably wouldn't take up saying christ as a curse even if they had it.
Meh, I get nitpicky sometimes :P
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 7 . 5/7
That line... 0!
TimberlineWolf chapter 13 . 5/6
damn dude! you got me on the edge of my seat with these last few chapters! And I'm lying on my Stomach!

I'm sorry to hear about your health. I'd hoped as you had that you'd be in the clear. For the record I am a very energetic person, so I mean this next part. My hopes, energy and wishes go out to you my friend, and your continued good health!
Cerulean Knight chapter 13 . 5/6
Ok hold up, special green fire or not it should still be burned by the black flames of Amateratsu. Those black flames are the peak of fire moves.
857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »