Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
Cerulean Knight chapter 13 . 5/6
Ok hold up, special green fire or not it should still be burned by the black flames of Amateratsu. Those black flames are the peak of fire moves.
too flowery. and the repetitive string thing
loses the awesomeness of the battle
SmilingJack65 chapter 13 . 5/6
While I am glad to see you're latest update, this chapter could stand a few once overs for spelling and such.

One thing I have to say though is, while I too loved watching Avengers 2, I nearly drowned in the sheer bulk of Avenger quotes/references you packed into that scene with Naruto finishing off the remnants of the Dai Li. I was really looking forward to it from the last chapter, and as far as actual action goes, I liked it a lot. But, I kept face-desking at every Avenger reference every other line. I agree it was a really fun movie and Ultron was great, but it seems like EVERYONE is looking for any reason to do the "I have no strings on me" bandwagon now and it got old quick.

With that rant out of the way, I really enjoyed the rest of the chapter after that and am looking forward to your next submission.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 13 . 5/6
Damn...I have no words...this was awesome:-)
innocentcamble chapter 13 . 5/4
I'm loving the avengers: Age of Ultron references with the puppet/strings talk, ahha I'm surprised there's no halo 2 gravemind reference yet.. Keep up the good work!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 13 . 5/3
INCREDIBLE! :D
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 5/3
Its going cool. Though the fact he came back from his rampage and didn't go shinobi ass on the fleet...I mean one planetary rasengan or just a city sized one would be enough to crush a fleet. To be fair I think he seems to be holding back here. Hell just control the water and make a giant whirlpool to pull all the ships to their death instantly.
Generic - wryteR chapter 13 . 5/3
i wanna start by saying that this story was/is one of my favorites ( as far as this particular crossover category was concerned )

i liked the premiss instantly, loved the pairing, and it was an all around good time,

the lengths of time between updates weren't my favorite but i understand that life waits on no man so then that was a moot point. ( tho for future reference you should probably invest some time in "previously on this story" paragraph, that summarize what happened in this story last time and what its about, cose some updates take so long that readers normally forget the premise and that they may have liked it and so have no more interest in it no more . . .

so moving onto this chapter. . i confused at first , as you may imagine, not knowing what was happening, than i remembered, and than naruto cracked and the entire evilness you portrayed in him was simply outstanding, beautiful .. . than you started "paying homage" to James Spaders funky rendition of Pinocchio in Ultron ... and once you started doing that i , was all like " YES UES YES YES ... YES YES YES " ( since watching age of Ultron , he has become one of my all time favorite movie character, side by side with Heath Ledgers Joker ) heh a tear to my eye , moving on

lol Captain boomerang lol

and finally " thank you for using Amaterasu, i mean if for any reason you would decide to draw that fight out more than it would need to . . .anyway. .AMATERASU YUHUUU :D "

i'm done , it was fun .. Please come again
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 5/3
Freaking aweseome. The outfit is straight dark brotherhood. Love it. I always enjoyed the dark brotherhood and seeing their outfit here is legit. I wonder if you would do a Skyrim story. One of pure hilarity. No need for serious at all. One where the main character leaves little miracles all around the nation. Women who have immaculate conceptions. And beings who fear him because lets face it when your the leader of the Companions, Dark Brotherhood, THieves Guild, one of the winning generals in the civil war, the Dragon Born, and the bloody Archemage as well as a Thane in every major and minor settlement...well you just don't fuck with his overwhelming power now do you? Plus I do not doubt he would use Alduin as his ride.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 5/3
Oh boy. Well at least him and Toph (16 instead of 12?) are a thing. And I guess him and June too. Oh shit though wonder how bad he is going to destroy those who dare harmed June haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 5/3
That was so badass. I thought he ws just being weak because he enjoyed it. But he has died only because he limits himself. But as a god he cannot die and so he comes again. Honestly not a bad idea at all.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 5/3
That was hilarious. First he gets captured then captures the captor then has a earth bending then doton vs earth bending fight. Pretty funny. At least now he is on his way to mastering the art of bending in all its forms. After the basic elements is metal, lava, blood, etc so many good things to play with. At least it will be another thing to learn and master. Afterall he should be a master of all the elemetns, bloodlines, and everything under the shinobi sun by this point.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 5/3
Heh. I loved that Asura form he took. Freaking beast. 6 Armed Deity of destruction. So good. Does he have Samehada? I love that sword. Its great reading characters talking to it.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 5/3
Azula...hmph this will be funny. Her people skills need endless work. I guess he has blocked his own regenerative power subconsciously in order to be able to die. Otherwise well death would be nonexistent for him.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 5/3
Heh. Um I'm surprised he didn't just douse the fire right fast. Ya know summon a thing of water or smother the flames w/e.
843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »