Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/3
I feel like even though I know he is holding back stating that he was only using a 5th of his strength seems wrong. I feel like to even fight on the same level as these beings who are basically humans who can manipulate chi a little bit, not even to the extent of true chi manipulation like in dbz, that he would be holding back at least 999/1000 of his power. If i recall it was stated by the end of the shinobi war that he could basically punch a fucking mountain to oblivion. Though considering the release date on this i'd say its a tad before that ending haha. I wonder if you will include the seeming over power from the ending of the series as well as the power he displays so nonchalantly in the last naruto movie.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/3
Lol love how no one believes him. Must be a hella a bitch to be taken for someone he's not.
Caelleh chapter 13 . 5/3
It was a fun chapter to read. Naruto's extended Ultron-like monologue about strings didn't really fit the story, but it fit the Avengers theme you had going, so it was nice. I just watched Age of Ultron yesterday, and there were so many awesome moments in their, and it's cool that you've taken some and adapted them. After all, that's what fanfiction is all about: seeing or reading something that you like, and then playing with it for fun and entertaining others when you can.

Now that I think about it though, Naruto's going to eventually leave everyone behind just like Hulk, isn't he? That's the one thing I dislike about that movie, and your Avatar of Change. I always hope the best for protagonists. I always hope that they get the chance to save the day and be happy with their family, like Hawkeye. That was my favorite part of the movie.

Anyway, I'm not begrudging the way your story will eventually end up: it's your show, do what you like. I'm sure it'll be awesome. Good job, and I hope to read more.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 5/3
Coolio. Though If he has reincarnation its weird he has agelessness. Might as well make him unkilable instead forced to roam the world into perpetuity. Reincarnation would mean he would have to be born live age an die over and over. Which would be less a bitch as maybe he would mature for once haha.
PaladinAllen chapter 13 . 5/3
Finish it. Pls. I beg of thee.

Love your work by the way.
Digitize27 chapter 13 . 5/3
Well... someone enjoyed Age of Ultron I see.
god of all chapter 13 . 5/3
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story .
Shinteo-5 chapter 13 . 5/3
Personally, I think you work far too hard to fit naruto to ultron.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 7 . 5/3
XD Hilarious AND awesome!
Serithus chapter 13 . 5/3
I just saw age of ultron too and it was amazing lol, you should consider doing a naruto avengers or marvel crossover
godzillafan1 chapter 13 . 5/2
finally naruto's at the north pole ok azula kissing katara was a little weird guess it comes with a harem anyway I expect some major aang bashing throughout the rest of this story because naruto's a lot better than aang he doesn't hesitate to fight and do what's right that wimpy little coward air bender avatar.
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 5/2
Thank you all for the support!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 5 . 5/2
OHHH THIS IS AWESOME! :D
Have a Little Feith chapter 13 . 5/2
Well, I hope you feel better by the time the next chapter of this comes out, if not, I forsee quite a few hospital bills in your future, unfortunately. And as much of a threat as that sounds, it was meant to be a prediction of your health.

Anyways, I haven't been to see age of Ultron yet, but in the preview, it looked as though Ultron was using a HulkBuster model Iron Man suit. That suit seems as though it would be a real bitch to fight. It was built to fight the Hulk for heaven's sakes.
Silver crow chapter 13 . 5/2
My freaking God I love your work almost as much as I love Ultron but hey also great chapter I'm loving the fact that Naruto is acting more like a god and glad to see his harem being built up

Ps also I don't know if you've ever played the legend of spyro games but have you ever considered making one where naruto is a god like dragon already in the spyro world say the son of the dark lord dragon who's name escapes me at the moment and he romances cynder the last black female dragon with him being a black and purple hybrid anyway hope you consider it and update soon
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »