Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
First two sentences of this story and I can tell you needed to learn what a comma is for when you wrote this.
warrof chapter 13 . 5/21
So, It seems Mai is interested in Naruto as well? I thought she was reserved for Zuko?

And on that note, Who is Aang gonna get with? Maybe a better questions is, who is left at this point? Bumblebee?

Looking forward to future chapters!
OldHermitBen chapter 5 . 5/18
I'm sorry, but what? Why are you having Naruto, a centuries old shinobi, who according to you, has has a few wives and children, act like a damn teenager? It took me right out of the story. Sorry to say, but adults do not blush or become flustered at those sort of things, especially not one's experienced in relationships.
The Baz chapter 4 . 5/17
Really... Goku's ally of good speech to Freeza... Huuuuh
The Baz chapter 1 . 5/17
Good luck with you health bra and may god be with you
eliteshadow chapter 11 . 5/13
coo story please update
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 5/12
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
tylermech66 chapter 13 . 5/8
It's officially harem :D
Although to honest, I could careless about jade, but I guess she's interesting enough "Shrug"
Oh, and you went a bit heavy with the connection to the movie there didn't you? I mean, I even caught a hulk lullaby somewhere in there!
tylermech66 chapter 4 . 5/8
hmm, I'm fairly sure that Naruto's world doesn't have Christianity, at least not the elemental nations.
As for the avatar one, hmm, haven't seen any signs, but I at least know he probably wouldn't take up saying christ as a curse even if they had it.
Meh, I get nitpicky sometimes :P
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 7 . 5/7
That line... 0!
TimberlineWolf chapter 13 . 5/6
damn dude! you got me on the edge of my seat with these last few chapters! And I'm lying on my Stomach!

I'm sorry to hear about your health. I'd hoped as you had that you'd be in the clear. For the record I am a very energetic person, so I mean this next part. My hopes, energy and wishes go out to you my friend, and your continued good health!
Cerulean Knight chapter 13 . 5/6
Ok hold up, special green fire or not it should still be burned by the black flames of Amateratsu. Those black flames are the peak of fire moves.
too flowery. and the repetitive string thing
loses the awesomeness of the battle
SmilingJack65 chapter 13 . 5/6
While I am glad to see you're latest update, this chapter could stand a few once overs for spelling and such.

One thing I have to say though is, while I too loved watching Avengers 2, I nearly drowned in the sheer bulk of Avenger quotes/references you packed into that scene with Naruto finishing off the remnants of the Dai Li. I was really looking forward to it from the last chapter, and as far as actual action goes, I liked it a lot. But, I kept face-desking at every Avenger reference every other line. I agree it was a really fun movie and Ultron was great, but it seems like EVERYONE is looking for any reason to do the "I have no strings on me" bandwagon now and it got old quick.

With that rant out of the way, I really enjoyed the rest of the chapter after that and am looking forward to your next submission.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 13 . 5/6
Damn...I have no words...this was awesome:-)
854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »