Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
Odoroki chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
well... other than Azula looking down his pants in this situation. i can think of a number of things: (most are naughty)
Wrandral chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
A great chapter adn it's always fun to see someone poke the Crazy ( almost Yandere if there was a little dere here XD ).

Pairing for me would be harem : Katara, Toph, Suki, Azula

Also if that random reviewer doesn't have anything constructive to say you should just ignore him. Have a nice day .
SPark681 chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Rofl this is gonna be very interesting how are these two gonna get out of this situation. Anyways keep up the great work!
9tailsfox2 chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Hmm, I'm hoping for a Naruto/Toph pairing. Really quite interesting, a body swap... A cool idea. This chapter was amazing, and although I want to say more in this review I can't. Ah well. I hope you feel well. If you cannot finish this story by the time you get the surgery, then type up a quick summary of your intended ending then have a trusted friend post it as a chapter in the event of your death, which I really don't wish to happen. That is something I would do. We're all rooting for you man! Oh, you can put on filters so you can moderate anon reviews. Do not let that one person get you down. It is interesting really, how a person tends to pour their heart out for one last time, to leave a legacy so they shall not be forgotten. So yeah, you have my support, along with everyone who reviews this story, even if they don't say it. You can get through this and live! Before the anesthesia hits you, repeat those words over and over to yourself, hell start now! Nothing beats the power of the mind! I, no all of us believe in you! You will survive to tell another tale!
KingLoitl chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
annnnnnnnnd u lost me... im sorry but a BODY SWAP with azula/naruto ruined me ever following this story now... Naruto in a weak body and now azula has all of naruto's power? sorry. its WAYYYY to cliche and over-used in stories Fanfiction or hard-copies. Cya
King Hawke chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
unexpected twist. hopefully you have time later to explain how it happened
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Hilariousness is bound to ensue is piece of excitement is anything to go by. And about the coward of a nay-sayer...well, he isnt worth the time nor effort to worry about.
Jmw chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Ignore that idiot random review your story is great I really hope you get better.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
very good, loved
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
hahahahahaha, oh this is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Doctor Dandy chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
"At the time, I'd already wrested so much away from her, at the time, I simply couldn't bear the thought of taking her life again as well. I'll have to talk to Aang about that-kid's far too softhearted for his own good."

Too soft hearted? Just what do you call having too weak a will to dispose of enemies? Naruto's soft heartedness is both a weakness and something to be exploited. He's putting everyone in danger because of his naive beliefs.

- Thorndsword
jinx777 chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Xager-the-Chaos-King chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Oh please, make it a Naru/Azu/Toph/Suki fic. Please. I'm begging you. I WILL GIVE YOU COOKIES!
Markus-Antonius chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Lol that's a funny ending
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 12/18/2013