Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
shadespace chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Nice update here the girls start to show their interest in our blonde avatar. Azula gets banished love that by the way which will push her further do the path to redemption. So I like you pairing of sokka and yue. With naruto in the picture there no way he let's the moon spirit die, plus isn't sokka the prince of the southern water tribe? Naruto/Suki/katara/azula it makes up all the elements right there lol, as to adding toph or not I see no problem with it I mean you could just put sang with ty Lee that could work
shika the troublesome chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I've been enjoying your stories. Sorry to hear about your health. I pray for the best.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
heck yeah go with AzulaxNaruto
Minato 1 chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Definitely an awesome prank,cant wait 4 d next upload soon.
serialkeller chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
I really hope that azula can't use any of naruto's powers while in his body because they are different from bending. also good way to get azula to get out of her powerhungry angry mode lol
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
I'm hoping for some Naruto/Ty lee action to be honest.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Oh nuts, this will be awesome and hilarious! Great job:). Still wishing you well!
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Azula is gonna be so mad
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Excellent chapter!
firehelm chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Nice new chapter!

Best wishes to you on your surgery!
TheWikiProject chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
I will pray for you NeonZangetsu. You are such an amazing author. I was always jealous of the fact that you could have thought up of so many interesting stories. And once again great story. Hope you update soon!
Cheeser42 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Cool chapter! I can't wait for more! I think that Ty-lee should also be with Naruto. Aang can get the girl from the fortune teller (the one with the buck teeth and is obsessed with him)
nuku nuku6 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
I love all the stories you write and I hope your surgery goes okay and I wish you the best in health.
ThePhantomDragons chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Great chapter, I sincerely hope that you wake up feeling better after your successful surgery, as I have no doubt you will survive for years to come (because,hey, if you can endure writing stories to entertain people you dont know, AND withstand the criticism then there is NO way you WON'T survive), although if I may ask, where can I watch/download Future Diary/Mirai Nikki unedited in either english subbed or english dubbed?
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 5 . 12/11/2013