Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
NoMercyOfDeath chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Man I think Naruto and Azula being body swapped is going to be amusing. I hope your surgeries go well man, I enjoy what you wright and on the note of the Anon Asshole, fuck him and his idiocy, I don't he can even create a single story so he has to try and put actual Authors down to make himself feel good.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Do you have a legitimate reason to have done the body-swap? It seemed completely random. Nice chapter! :)
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Awesome cliffy!
Maleivius chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Excellent chapter, I really like the little vendetta going on with Azula and look forward to seeing how that progresses. Am slightly confused as to what happened at the end there lol. Can't wait for the next update!
fairy tail dragon slayer chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
...It would be pretty funny to have Naruto flash the Gaang Azula's boos or something, are having him molest her body in humiliating ways... I really have no clue.
Get better soon.
Weaver Chance chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
I actually prefer the cannon pairings of ATLA but if you really don't want(or end up with) Katara with Aang then what about Azula's circus friend, you know the flirt whose name I can't rightly remember at the moment, though her ability is somewhat reminiscent of the Hyuuga's juuken style, she's also the only main character in that age bracket that isn't paired with anyone in cannon(well aside from Azula that is).
NJK
ExecutionerKain chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Great chapter!
DarkBlight chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Always loved your stories bro. And this tale easily tops my list. I'm excited to see the next few chapters for this story. You'll get better dude. I'm sure of that. You have tons of people in this world waiting for you and your writing prowess. You'll be in my prayers. Get well soon.
Hail Emperor Naruto chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Forgot to say. Azula definitely is my pick for the pairing. If not her, then Suki. If not her, then the Water Tribe Princess girl that was originally with Sokka.
Hail Emperor Naruto chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Hope your health problems improve.
That body switch truly came out of nowhere, but whatever. Sounds entertaining, and so many ideas for what Naruto could do. For one just have him wear clothes Azula wear things she never would. Like pants with 'juicy' on the butt. Or a tattoo. Something so sickeningly sweet that Azula couldn't stand it. Like a butterfly. Or a heart. Oh, a tramp stamp on her lower back saying, 'spank me.' Then Naruto doesn't even tell her, so she wouldn't even know about it since the placement would mean she couldn't see it. That would be a fun revelation down the road.
Hope you update soon.
Cerulean Knight chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
This reminds me of Dragon ball Z when Ginryu swaped bodies with Goku. Neither could use the others power to it's full potential ot even half really. I'm interested in how it'll play out. I pray your heart surgery goes well.
Impstar chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Hahahaha! That's one way to get Azula to join the group. I'm sure she'll shape up eventually.

Seriously, don't listen to him. Just put yourself in the perspective that he's an irredeemable asshole and anything he says is full of shit. If he honestly cared about improving your story he wouldn't be doing this, so he's just trying to get at you.

I hope that your operations go well and you can get back to writing, you're one of the better writers on the site.
Minato 1 chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Yep,definitely worth the wait,anyways upload soon and hope you get well soon.
seeker of true anime fan fic chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
This is getting good the fan has started to turn now id still say harem with katata suki azula ty lee jun toph and the earth nation girl i think it was jin her name i wonder how will mai and ty lee feel bout there friends banishment hmm hope for more seeker has spoken
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Love the story! That is hilarious what you did with naruto and azula. Best of luck with your surgery. I vote Azula, Suki, June and toph. Again best of luck.
891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »