Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
Serithus chapter 12 . 1/16
Pearshaped?
Silver crow chapter 12 . 1/16
Okay I'm sorry but I'm going to have to demand that you update this fic before any of your others I want to see what narutos going to do to the idiots
Sorry to hear about your health hope it works out just fine

but could kindly mind doing me a favor just one favor its a very fun crossover story idea that think you will like .

Well here it is ( Hope you like it) :

Crossover Between Naruto and Demonbane

Main Pairing : Naruto x Nyarlathotep ( Demonbane version)

Rated M for : Lemons/language/ with some violence ( but not a lot)

Romance/Adventure/with some funny humorous and Romantic moments.

Summary- Getting betrayed by the whole world and being hunted down by everyone is not a good life but luckily Naruto was saved by a strange gorgeous woman( Nyarlathotep) offering him with two options ,one, Escape the world he was in or ,two , die trying to survive from the whole world after him , he immediately chooses option 1 and so she nods her head and off they were to another world , a world where action and adventure awaits .

Hope you love my wonderful crossover idea and take a try at doing it.

Thanks:)

PS: Hope your health gets better soon .
raddaraddaradda2 chapter 12 . 1/16
Such a good chapter well worth the wait but please leave us waiting that long again please keep up the good work and update so
Sola Caelesti chapter 12 . 1/16
For a second there i was worried that you were sick again, glad to know that I was wrong.
AkiraUzumaky chapter 12 . 1/16
OMG! F*******G incredible...I can't wait for the next one...good job!
Jebest4781 chapter 12 . 1/16
This went splendidly well on the developments and can't wait for more
ExecutionerKain chapter 12 . 1/16
Great chapter!
Yay! I'm glad you're still doing well, health wise at least. Do your best!
SonOfNenji chapter 11 . 1/9
First part was good.

The part with June was so bad it was terrible.

How the hell did Toph manage to write in Naruto's journal, when she's blind and can't even read?!

SonOfNenji chapter 9 . 1/9
Please fix your author's notes.

You've been using the same copy for at least 5 chapters now, and it's more than a little annoying.

Digitize27 chapter 11 . 1/9
How was Toph writing?
SonOfNenji chapter 8 . 1/9
Slight slideback in quality.

I really enjoyed what he did to Zhao, though I dislike his arrogant behavior.

I think it would have been much more impressive if he focused on causing intimidation through demonstration more than he did.

If he was trying to minimize loss of life while still making an impression, you should have made him say so (in his thoughts, very briefly).

I don't like the way he treated his team. Too impersonal.

If that attitude was your goal, you should have made Naruto explain why (very briefly, in his thoughts).

It being a conscious/sub-conscious defensive mechanism is a popupar explanation for this behavior, by the way.

Cheers.

Petin Naahl chapter 11 . 1/9
my vote is naruto/toph
SonOfNenji chapter 7 . 1/8
This chapter was even better than the last.

A masterpiece.

If all of your chapters were like this one, I'd gleefully read them for weeks.

Those issues I kept ragging about 2 chapters ago till the previous chapter? Gone. Took a vocation. Hopefully a permanent vocation.

No ham, no stupid and awkward Reveals, no pink spotlights with jazz music as the protagonist pelvis-thrusts his way across the stage... (though actually...that has some comedic potential...)

So yes, I think this chapter (and the previous one) have the kind of style I can get behind and more.

Let's see if you can keep it up!

768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »