Reviews for Avatar of the Gods
JensenDaniels32 chapter 4 . 5/2
YES! AWESOME AND HILARIOUS! Oh, and Goku's "I am the hope of the universe" speech when he ascended to Super Saiyan when fighting against Frieza, awesome!
n0mster chapter 13 . 5/2
Ahh, great to see this updated. As always, your fighting scenes are superb though I am a little surprised that those three benders managed to hold off Naruto for as long as they did, especially when Naruto had taken off the kiddy gloves. True they were master benders, but I guess I had expected a certain level of power from Naruto which fell a little short.

Anyway, it was obvious that you were heavily inspired by Age of Ultron with a ton of scenes (and character interactions) being based off the movie. June as Black Widow was pretty amusing though fitting.

It's been awhile since you updated so I had kinda forgotten that the Northern Water Tribe was coming under attack by the Fire Nation and that Admiral Zhao's son had come to avenge his father. Still, while Lee is obviously a Master Firebender and one that possibly intimidates even Azula (which is surprising to say the least when I think only Firelord Ozai has superior fighting/bending skills in the Fire Nation), I'm obviously rooting for Naruto, especially if he possesses the flames of Amaterasu, the in-extinguishable and all-consuming fires should overcome the weird green flames of Admiral Lee, no matter how strong they are (hopefully).

Definitely looking forward to your next update.
R-king 93 chapter 13 . 5/2
Great chapter update soon
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 13 . 5/2
AMAZING chapter as always
well worth the wait.
...wow...
keep up the good work as usual
1066wthec chapter 13 . 5/2
nice... where there's a will there's a way. remember that.
Cat Eyes In The Night chapter 13 . 5/2
So after he finally learned to stop being merciful to his enemies after the incident with june your suddenly going to make him limit himself in a fight over some ridiculous sense of honor and foolsh pride you can't just stop to have an agni kai In the middle of a massive battle and whats with this guy making naruto shudder? he is way more powerful i swear to god if you make him lose to this random oc trash I am instantly taking this fic off my faves
ExecutionerKain chapter 13 . 5/2
Great chapter!
Blackseal84 chapter 13 . 5/2
Naruto monologue about strings had me thinking about Ultron
god of all chapter 12 . 4/20
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
Have a Little Feith chapter 12 . 3/29
I'm pretty sure your Azula is either a watered down Tsundere, or a Kuudere, not a yandere. Katara is closer to Yandere. I'm pretty sure Toph is kind of a kuudere, too. I believe Kuudere is the term for those who are cold in public, but loving in private.
Have a Little Feith chapter 6 . 3/29
For some reason, I can see Naruto and Azula getting together. I dunno why, but I can.
Ciel Moony chapter 12 . 3/6
Wow this story changed rather dramatically! Haha update soon! Loving this
Mandalore Requiem chapter 12 . 2/25
Bugger I'm hooked. You seem to do that a lot these tales of yours.
Grubke15 chapter 12 . 2/18
Ok never mind I read up to the current chapter and I'm good
TheAbsolutistsCreed chapter 3 . 2/17
It's just 'Suki.' Not to mention that most of AtLA origins are based on chinese culture. Since it was a childrens show on Nicolodeon (sp? It's been a while, lol) it would be natural to write out the sounds in the original language in english. I'll admit the calligraphy while pretty was annoying since I like to understand things.

Good so far I'm eager to read more.
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »