Reviews for Glide
Rhipidurara chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
i really love this one. i keep re-reading this whenever i get the chance.
Miki Fubuki chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
personally, i think it's nt necessary to take your one shots down as they are some sort of learning experience as well still.

But it's your decision really.
justafakeme chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Well it's great that you are trying to improve your writing, I wish you the best of luck, and let me tell you that you've got a lot of potential! I'm not sure if you have to take down this fic, you leave it there as just a compilation of one shots, but it's up to you anyway. I'll read your next Jelsa story, and if you ever need a second opinion on something let me know ;)
Miki Mae chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
... shiiiiiiittttt... you made me cry... that was so beautiful and sad and heart wrenching... I think I need to hug my cat now.
Miki Mae chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Aw, that was so fudging CUTE! I couldn't have done it better if I had a million bucks and Shakespeare at my side. You, my friend, are amazing!
PS: I totally agree with the book sentiment, nothing better than a book T.T
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Crap. Read the Private Message part. ...I tend to skip over the important parts...
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Aw, this was adorable with a nice little slice of angst. I loved it!

By the way, since you're taking requests, I wrote down some Jelsa plot ideas forever ago and because I know I'll never end up writing them I was wondering if you'd want to take a crack at them. Thanks in advance if you do. :)

Modern AU. Elsa's a 21 year old college student who's forced to be strict with herself and easily stressed out. She always sits alone to study by the window of a coffee shop, where she gets a crush on a boy that passes by everyday - the fun-loving Jack Frost, age 17.

Jackson Overland Frost's a snow boarder for the USA and Elsa Arendelle's a figure skater for Norway. They're competing in the Winter Olympics. Jacks style is all about having fun while elsa is a perfectionist. They learn to be better athletes from one another. He teaches her about letting go and she teaches him about responsibility.
North is Elsa's Russian coach and Jack's godfather.
Jack surprises elsa by being a good ice skater and he tries to teach her snowboarding.

Jack Frost was always something special, strong and filled with fun even after 300 years of no believers. After becoming a Guardian and becoming a household name his power grows, allowing him to bring the joys of winter to children of other worlds with the birth of the Neo Golden Age. On one world, he meets a Snow Queen longing for the fun of childhood she never experienced. (Jack has a new majestic look and more powers, but sometimes reverts back to how he used to look.)

Elsa a mermaid with powers of ice and cold isolates herself in the freezing waters of the arctic, thinking she'd always be alone. One day, a surprise meeting with a magical creature personifying winter itself will change everything she knows. (Little Mermaid: Winter Version)

Future fic with skintight cyber suits and outer space fighting. Holograms and shit. Elsa rules a frozen planet. Jack Frost is the newest edition to earths generals, the big four.

Realistic RPG game. Ordinary ppl in real life, their movie powers and etc in game. Like sword art online or half prince. Rise of the brave tangled dragons friends.

Elsa gives jack a makeover.

Jacks a hot thief with a catsuit. Elsa's an heiress.

Disney vs dreamworks giant crossover bar fight. Elsa and jack are chilling. Running from cops at some point. Comedy, but not crack.

Anything that involves jack in fancy prince clothes. I'm talking ice accessories and jeweled crowns and capes and stuff that flows and pants that show off his fine self. Google "jack frost winter prince". There are some really gorgeous fanart of him wearing majestic capes and laurel wreath style ice circlets.

Everyone goes to a magic school with specialized classes like on powers and being a princess and dragon training and etc.

Superhero AU. No underwear on tights.

Genderbender. Meet at a concert?

Crack romeo and Juliet that breaks the fourth wall.

Jack loses a bet to either hiccup or Flynn and cross dresses, he ends up defending Elsa's honor somehow and becoming her best friend. Cue him continuing to cross dress because love at first sight and his friends find the entire situation hilarious.

Elsa and jack are in different friend groups, but are elected homecoming king and queen. Winter formal? Winter wonderland them?

...yeah, I have an over active imagination but too short an attention span to commit to a fanfic.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
this was amazing i loved it!
mowi chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
kyaa SO LOVELY! ROUND EIGHT?! HAHAHAHA! they're so sweet. and i love what Elsa did when she was pregnant, she was truly love Jack and she still do, right? :D LOVE IT!
Maragret chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

CONTINUE!
Taiga Scarlett chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
hahahahaha LOVE it!
Cath chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Oh my god this is so beautiful :) I think you should write a chapter about Jack's thoughts while he sees Elsa skating. I'm totally loving this, and oh, sassy Jack ahah
007 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
please continue the story!
crazyeights4ever chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Ahahahahahaha I loved it! Very well written, and that last bit was super cute 3
Steadymouth.Wildmind chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
I love it! Is there gonna be more soon...? (translated: please please PLEASE! Write more soon!... But im too cool to EVER sound that desperate!) ;)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »