Reviews for Death Derailed
Joeya12 chapter 8 . 9/14
I really like the story so far. I like how you are not just throwing superadvanced tech of there just lightly upgraded. The omakes are funny as hell. Please keep up the good work!
agentcherub chapter 5 . 7/14
Loving the last omake, and I think that would be a good spin off too :)
dragunpfeonyx chapter 8 . 6/29
Ich bin Enteuscht das die geschichte nicht weiter geht denn sie gefält mir ausnemend was ist deine Ausrede sie nicht weiter zu schreiben ist es weil du keinne zeit hast oder eine Schreibblokade,oder oder oder...
Friend chapter 4 . 5/14
In this case I honestly don't mind slash as being magical means that certain outwardly male individuals may have the natural ability to carry young. To me as long as one can naturally (without outside medical intervention) carry a child then there is no reason to prevent an apparently homosexual relationship. I know that usually isn't possible in real life as most born hermaphrodites are infirtile or die at a young age. It is rare that an altered hermaphrodite can safely carry young or impregnate someone depending on the choice of the kept reproductive system. Still, this is fanfiction and magic is full of miracles including freedom of love. I've always felt that Harry's character, while incredibly strong, need someone to care for him in his romantic relationship as he is too busy caring about everyone else. Someone else needs to shoulder the load when it gets too much and protect him. That to me implies an emotionally strong and physically stronger male partner for Harry.
Centh97 chapter 8 . 4/29
PLEASE YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE THIS!
Rangle chapter 3 . 4/4
I just have to note that Harry doling out all techs and secrets, that he doesn't even fully understand himself, is very dangerous and a very lazy writing just to push the plot.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 8 . 1/9
I enjoyed this story. Please tell me you are going to continue it.
JustWriter2 chapter 8 . 1/8
I adore your little SG-1 sidetrips. The letter from the Redwall owl was hilarious too. A great way to confuse SG-1 would be to throw in a Marvel Movie Thor. Oops! Your wormhole must have intersected with the bifrost. Lol!

-JWBritt / Britto (I'm experimenting with a new nickname.)
A'Lee'Ray chapter 8 . 1/7
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Hikari Nova chapter 8 . 1/1
please revive and update this it's very fun to read
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 1/1
the Omake with draco with a love child of Dobby and Narcissa is very funny
lucas.rr94 chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
excelent. please, continue. i loved the omakes. can you to continue?
PoseidonPrince chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Not Bad
starstrike141 chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
i'm loving this, wish you'd write more
thx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Harry:how can i effect change without the memory of living life dud all i need is on star for my mind giving me proper amount of time to prepare like months a chack list and hint/help proper training and a famly dud its like you want me to fail any of those would help the family thing they have to be good people with proper judgment ok