Reviews for Tonight
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I really need to stop.., I can relate to just about everything here.., except the mpreg.., yeaaaah.., never had that happen to me so..., man all I do is cry.., everything bangs head on nearest hard surface I'm such a sap/hurt whore.., is there more out there to feed me emotional masochistic desires?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
PLEASE LET HIM COME BACK IN ONE PIECE. (pun not intended :P) that was really sad :'( Maybe have a short which shows sanji coping with life for the first few months? Or even better yet, homecoming? (that's if you're up for it!) thanks for this!

-Kiz
I Hate Change chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I'm sorry, this was supposed to be really serious, but i couldn't help but laugh out loud when you made that crack about Zoro being lost on enemy territory XD love it
Ayamichan34 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
omgosh this was perfect!
IrritatedScotsman chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Awww that was so sad and beautiful ;-;
Keep up the good work ;D
Junk'peria chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
My heart. It aches OTL Damn, no need to add fluff or smut, it's already great like this ! Zoro with hair very short and leaving ;_; Hope in the hidden part he comes back è_é !
Thanks you Mandee !
Michikuni Mayu chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
it was a beautiful story.I would love to have another chapter for this fic or many other chapter lol like that we can see how Sanji live this situation and how zoro too live when Zoro came back :3.
In conclusion it was really great and i want more !