Reviews for If You Had
This is beautiful how I wish she'd returned
Azucar chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Beautiful job. I actually shed a tear as I approached the end. Is it better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all? Oh Tony. I hope that was the real Ziva coming back to Tony and not just his mind's latest dream. I hope S 12 gives everyone some closure if a seperate fate for each is determined and if we're lucky and CBS loves us and producers at NCIS have mercy on us...Ziva returns...great job.

Sugar
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I like that you left the ending open to interpretation. It is very painful to imagine poor Tony being unable to ever recover from another Ziva loss, so I choose to believe it was real :)
Emzi001 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I'd like to think that it really was Ziva that came back instead of another vision but then... I don't know. Your stories are absolutely amazing and I can't wait to read more :-)
orchidsinbloom chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I loved this...
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
It's not silly, I don't think I can watch it without Ziva and I haven't really watched this season that much either. I just can't see it without her on the team...

Anyway, this was beautifully written and I loved the insight on Tony's thoughts and his illusions of Ziva.
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I sincerely hope it is canon! There is a story o the internet that Cote is coming back at the end of the season. They said it was due to fan harassment . If that's true, I am sorry for her! Those aren't fans at all! They are sick!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Wow. Just like the final scene of Once a Crook, this story just gutted me. Poor Tony. Poor us. Wonderful work from you, as always. And believe me, there's nothing silly about not being able to watch the show without Ziva. I don't know if I'll ever be up to it!
diana chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Bless this tag, for we'll never see this kind of emotional outpouring from Tony on the show.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
ahh, for me, I choose for that to be real :)
BetweenDayandNaught chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
As difficult as it was to read (in its sadness), thank goodness for this story, and for you for writing it.

I would not normally preference AU, but due to current circumstances, it gets my vote...
bunnykoko chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I vote for AU. Since CBS won't cooperate, it's up to you folks to keep me entertained with the further adventures, or even flashbacks, of Ziva/Cote. Good first chapter!
crimeshowfanatic15 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
AU! AU! AU! Where ziva really came back to him!
crimesolvingshipper chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This has been something that I wondered about for ages and now you've written it and it is the most heart-breaking and beautiful thing ever. bless you for doing this.
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Start of a lovely little AU universe sounds good to me! :)

Thanks - it's wonderful to see you writing again