Reviews for The Greek Tragicomedy of Stark
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
Update please
Pyra Sanada chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Sad and sweet at the same time. Can't wait to start seeing reactions when people learn who Darcy's father is!
Qweb chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
So glad to get a new chapter. Anticipating one with Cap.
lavanyalabelle chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Oh dear lord!
Lady Syndra chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Pyra Sanada chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Greatly enjoyed what you've posted so far. Can't wait for more updates!
lavanyalabelle chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Love it. Please update soon.
Harm Marie chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Vaughn Tyler chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
nice
thetamedrose chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
I abso-freaking-lutely love this story. It's not often that i like retellings of stories, but having Darcy Lewis (Stark) and Papa Tony But Immature Tony fits just perfectly. You've aligned it so that we also got to meet Banner, there's references of Captain America before his debut, and hello Natasha! I can't wait to see the rest of the Avengers universe come to play with Darcy strategically in the middle of everything (without realizing it).

You write in a light hearted manner that can be deceptively tense at points - which I absolutely love.

Keep up with your good work! I can't wait for the next update! :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
nice
syed chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Phil got there in time, so stark is sure to at least get there after the destroyer shows up. I can totally see him helping out doctor foster, by thor ", she built tech able to mess with the portals. With ARC reactor tech, and stark industries backing, I think they could build something useful, not a full rainbow bridge, but possibly something similar. It would possibly need both a sending and receiving stations. I doubt they would have the same range, so limited to this system or planet.
If they send a station to orbit or the moon, they could make space travel to orbit so much cheaper.
Say stark made a system which linked the top 20 ports and airports, it could earn him a fortune, and drasticly long distance travel. people could walk from continet to continet.
Harm Marie chapter 9 . 3/12/2014