Reviews for Somewhere in Between
Jamistarme1 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
While I didn't have a brain tumor I was in a coma in 2003 for a week. When I came to, I was definitely disoriented and also lost a good chunk of time. I didn't even know who I was for a time. The Drs blamed the anesthesia and blood loss but that's neither here not there.
The point is, memory loss is familiar to me. And from what people have said my personality changed. I became more subdued.
I understand Booth's confusion.
bonesfan73 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Really nicely done story with time switches. Reminds me of ending to The Notebook. Thanks for writing!
LadyTempe chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Just read your story through. Wow! Great job in intertwining the different parts of your story and keeping us guessing: is it a dream or is it real? I think they should've used your story on TV instead of that script they followed - it would've spared us a couple of seasons of heartache. Really enjoyed reading this... well done!
Khept chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
It mind twisting but sweet and a re-read helps!
MiseryMaker chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Brilliant start to finish. Such an absolute pleasure to read!
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Awesome story! If only it could have happened this way on the show... Perfect...
dgschneider chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
I told you on twitter how much I loved this chapter and all the chapters before it but wanted to make it official and leave a real review. The amount of forethought and mental gymnastics that had to have gone into writing this very complex story has got to me monumental. To pull it off so beautifully just shows your amazing writing skills. Always just enough information, never too much kept us guessing and theorizing and coming back for more. Loved how it all came together at the end. Just beautiful. Congratulations on such a great story and thank you for the wonderful journey :)
Tamarakv chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
So...somehow I just found this story and it was amazing! I also just discovered you as an author. This story floored me, trapped me, and did what all good storytelling should do...kept me from all household chores lol. But in all honesty I couldn't stop reading it! Your ability to capture the characters at their best and worst, haveing the reader question reality and dream was astonishing. I loved every word and the emotional rollercoaster you put me through. The way you tied in avolon, the character, the song, the legend, and the meaning was a character in itself. Your grasp on symbolism is par none. Thank you for this wonderful fan fiction. I will now go and start reading all of your stories and I look forward to reading more from you.

A new fan, Tamara
Spitfire303 chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
nice work it all made sense in the end :-D
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Wow. That was quite the puzzle you put together. I'm definitely going to have to reread it (and pay better attention to verb tense!) to really wrap my head around it. But truly, you put something together that's pretty awesome.
Lenora chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
I enjoyed this very much. Thank you
chubbyrain chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Wow. Just wow. That was amazing and so complex! What a terrific, thought-provoking ending. I need to read this whole story again from start to finish. Right now.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Amazing! You are an outstanding writer and I look forward to reading more from you in the future. You are so very creative and have totally captured these characters. Thanks for taking the time and energy to share your gift with all of us!
ExcellentDriver chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Girl, you're very, very good.
This story was brilliant! I feel very blessed that you got my prompts!
I absolutely loved it!
How it was from both pov's, the way Avalon was involved... You have such a way with words.
All I can say is THANK YOU, so much, for this incredible gift!
And please, keep writing! I love your stories!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
I was definitely smiling as I finished this. Wonderful.