Reviews for Copper
ILOVETHISPERSON chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I am sad now. I have finished everything that you have to offer (right now), Felicity, and I want MORE. (I found you like, two weeks ago and now I'm obsessed.) Pretty please update stuff? *puppy dog eyes*
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Yay! XD They pissed off Apollo and didn't die! Yay! XD
wbss21 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Ahh, this was BEAUTIFUL! Just beautifully written, and poignant, and heartbreaking.

And I find it incredibly fascinating how you've melded Greek mythology with well, obviously, Norse mythology, and then the Marvel version of these characters. Making Loki into a child claimed by a god in Apollo, and just the way you developed it, and were able to set so a visual and complete picture so concisely and without a huge amount of detail, was really fantastic.

You also did an incredible job of conveying what it must be like for a blind person, who's been blind their whole lives, and they know their way around familiar areas that they've been over countless times before, but beyond that, they're just incredibly vulnerable and lost. And the way you also described Loki's visions, and the way they would impact him and overwhelm him, was perfect. It felt almost suffocating, when it would hit him.

And the relationship with Tony, and how it develops, and the dynamic between them is beautiful. I especially love the security and safety and warmth Loki finds in Tony, and Tony's patience and kindness towards Loki, and his understanding towards him too.

When Tony is able to pull Loki out of one of his visions, that entire scene was incredible. Heartbreaking and beautiful all at once. The relief Loki finds in Tony is palpable.

And man, was that scary as hell when Apollo showed up, and Loki knew right away that it was him. But you have to admire Loki's courage here, standing up to a freakin' god the way he did, and telling him no. But it was so sad when Apollo snapped and transported Loki to a burning building, just seeing Loki in such a helpless situation, and being convince that Tony wasn't coming for him. In any verse, you always maintain those essential character traits Loki has, which is that deep down, he doesn't believe anyone actually loves him, or cares about him, and that's heartbreaking.

So when Tony DOES come and rescues him, man, that was amazing, and beautiful, and such a HUGE relief. And you could feel the relief and shock in Loki too. That Tony would actually come for him.

I got the feeling that this would be considered one of Loki's lifecycles, because of the references to the Avengers, etc... though I could be wrong.

Anyway, amazing story, and thank you as always for sharing!
random fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Oh. My. Gosh.

I love this so much! Especially the whole Greek!AU. I don't think I've seen a lot of this type of AU (which is very sad) and your fanfic is kind of making me want more. Anyways...This was so great, I think I'm going to read it again. Thank you for sharing this amazing piece!
Ordis chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
;-; Never gonna not cry at the ending of this one ;-;
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING. I LOVE THIS SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH
ALSKGHALSK;HG;LAKSHDGLK;ASJFL;KJS
happiness
tre chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This was beautiful, yet confusing; try adding spacers so the readers can tell when the scene changes

Loki and Thor are Norse mythology, not Greek.