Reviews for A Frozen Center
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 3/18
Ouch.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 3/18
I loved that ending! It's like a big brother and little sister, just ultimate version!
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 29 . 1/31
Ooh! This story is awesome.
Gah.
What.
What.
GAH.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
...Wat.
Silvermoss94 chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
LOL I love how the story is developing so far, and also your theory of GandPabbie and Mannie are brothers. Very interesting, and I can see where you are coming from with that. _
fireninjafox chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Wow
noitffb chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Love this story! Update soon please! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
I loved the story! I couldn't help but notice a few phantom of the opera lines in there! I just loved that because ironically I was listening to the album while reading this!
TigerStriper chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
You should have heard the outrageous gasp that came from my mouth with that last line. The only thing better than one crossover, is a double crossover. On another note, doesn't anyone ever feel bad for Tooth? I mean for a long while Jack and Tooth were such an awesome ship, and then Disney came along and was like "no, sorry, we need him for our totally awesome Ice princess, who by the way is totally more awesome than your Ice person." Ok so that didn't happen, but still, you gotta feel a little bad. Ok Viking time.
TigerStriper chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Oh man... this is going to bother me. Is Jack a Time Traveler now? As we know, ROTG takes place in roughly modern times, and Frozen takes place in the early-mid 19th century. So was he already friends with Tooth? I haven't seen Guardians in a while, but I vaguely remember him staying out of the Guardian's way. And Tooth very enthusiastically introducing herself. Sorry... I get bothered by this sort of stuff, It's a problem. But aside from that what I've read so far is fantastic.
Magic-of-writing chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Okay I love this so far...
Skylar Seggie chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Very very interesting I like it.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
really amazing! and i love the ending!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 29 . 6/14/2014