Reviews for My New Sanctuary
Kitty chapter 16 . 10/3/2019
Where are you?! I love this story SO MUCH!
PLEASE CONTINUE!
HeroesofHogwarts chapter 10 . 11/26/2018
Well, Percy flies on Pegasi, right? And I don't think that brooms go nearly as high as Percy has went on a pegasus.
Meilaan Clayre chapter 16 . 11/11/2018
So idk I had this grandson thought, what about Percy and annabeth’s Grey streaks? Harry Ron and Hermione must’ve notice the twin streaks by now. Just thinkinh
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2018
I need more, will you be posting soon?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/29/2018
Please I'm dieing here without an update
The Goode Ravenclaw chapter 16 . 8/19/2018
please update this. I really love it and it has great potential. I can't wait for the next chapter, even if you haven't updates in a while
GrimReaper22313 chapter 16 . 5/7/2018
omg This is amazing please update
waterfirewitch chapter 16 . 5/3/2018
Keep writing please
NotARobot428 chapter 16 . 3/5/2018
Are you dead?
the obsessed shipper chapter 16 . 1/23/2018
Hello... is this fanfic going to update?
AnnieJackson16 chapter 16 . 1/11/2018
That was amazing! I've just discovered your fanfic and I really love it! The story is so interesting and the characters are actually in character :) please... I know it's been a while but update soon please! You are an awesome writer!
J-dog chapter 15 . 11/13/2017
Please write more! I desperately need this story! Why’d you stop, I was just getting warmed up... ;( Also if you EVER finish this story, I hope to see your name in my local book store. :D
i3LEGEND chapter 15 . 6/17/2017
Okay, now I feel a little bad for telling you to update, because I know I can't rush the creative process and maybe you lost your account login or something like that. But in all honesty, I really enjoyed reading this story and have found it to be both more realistic and properly written than many other fanfictions I have come across in the past. Each character reacted and responded to situations in ways I would expect them to and each situation was written about and explained wonderfully. Also, I've always found myself drawn to stories containing dramatic irony. All in all, I truly hope to read more of this story in the near future and wish you well.
i3LEGEND chapter 16 . 6/17/2017
THE FIRST HP/PJO CROSSOVER THAT I ACTUALLY REALLY ENJOY AND APPRECIATE HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED IN YEARS! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR CURRENT SITUATION IS (MAYBE YOU DIED AND I'M BEING VERY INSENSITIVE FOR ASKING YOU TO UPDATE) AND EVERYONE FIGHTS THEIR OWN BATTLES BUT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THE REST OF THIS! IF NOT, COULD YOU MAYBE SEND THE LINK TO THE STORY WHERE YOU GOT YOUR IDEA FROM?
booper8576 chapter 16 . 6/16/2017
Bro why aren't you updating!? This is a great story, and don't you dare say it's not there's so many good stories that have been discontinued just because the author claims it's "boring", or "shitty", etc.