Reviews for Beneath The Peach Tree
mrp00pybutthole chapter 1 . 5/15
Wow I just read my own review and saw how sort-of-mean it comes off. I am pretty cool with the fact I read this story actually - I found it compelling because it didn't bog itself down in the usual, boring Code Geass fanfiction tropes. Refreshingly organic and realistic progression in addition to compelling characters who, whilst deviating somewhat from the norm for their personalities, were true enough to the original characters that it didn't feel like you were just projecting a heap of traits on some hollow shells which is unfortunately the great majority of fanfiction. This is basically like I'm fellating you at this point, so I'll end it here. Once again - I hope to see more of your work someday.
mrp00pybutthole chapter 15 . 5/15
I wish I hadn't discovered this because then I wouldn't be so disappointed that it wasn't updated since 2015. I think this is a dead account, but if you ever start writing again I'm following your work. This story was great so good job on it.
D chapter 1 . 2/21
Cuando actualisas ya han pasado siglos al menos da se├▒ales de vida
drake chapter 15 . 11/22/2017
I quite like this story the truth
Hopefully not leave it thrown
Goodbye, Waiting actulizacion
Andres chapter 15 . 11/22/2017
I love it, but when you update I've been waiting a long time
B.E.R.Z chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
oye cuando actualizas un nuevo capitulo
Guest chapter 15 . 10/17/2017
Die Shirley. We don't need you.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2017
Cause Shirley's a bitch who can't do anything. She gets in the way too much and has nothing to provide the plot.
Piandao chapter 15 . 9/26/2017
Piekne
more please chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
at least complete this good story, people who makes story who just quits at the climax of it aren't healthy author.
Ekurman chapter 15 . 7/3/2017
Pleaseeeee update! This is the best fanfic I've read with a freaking lelouch x tianzi! Pleaseee I will give you everything just update this! For the love of God! I love you great author! Come back pleaseeeeeeee. Also thank you
deathsinger0 chapter 15 . 6/9/2017
well rip, this guy died in a horible accident guys, im sorry, you can tell becasue it says, oh oh oh, shot's fired, which mean he got shot, bad thing happen to people who writes code geass.
acelenny chapter 15 . 5/19/2017
Please continue writing this.
daliapv.perez chapter 15 . 4/27/2017
Hola este es mi primer comentario sabes este fanfic es fantástico ojala pronto actualizes.
Oracle14 chapter 15 . 4/23/2017
Why did you stop writing ! WHY ! WHY DAMIT !