Reviews for Beneath The Peach Tree
Hotako Tomoe chapter 15 . 8/31
Aww man, the H.M.S. Shirley took one to the port and is taking on water! That shot wasn't across her nose it was up it! Hehe, Oh, and awesome fic! Keep it up! Maybe longer chapters encasing more? Or faster updates? Cause you kinda leave us wanting more every chapter and are kinda slow on the updates for such small chapters.. Otherwise, this is AMAZING!
Majin Othinus chapter 15 . 8/28
OTP!? ! ! ! ! your handiwork in terms of grammar and writing style is fairly good. It's atleast better than what most people write on this community. I read up to chapter 15 before writing this review and I gotta say that I like how you made lelouch and tianzi to remove the akward 'pedocradle robber' vibe that some readers would shy away fromI hope that Milly gets more screentime. A meeting with Lihua and be her mentor for the Tianzi to seize the prince's heart.. Anyways, Keep up the good work. And please update as soon as possible... P.S. Are Chicharrons deep-fried pork skins? I'm from the philippines by the way.
JAGA03 chapter 15 . 8/14
What times it is!

Shirely vs Lihua draw your cards !
Orrible Amroth chapter 15 . 7/18
B5: hit... your turn again Lihua, lets see what you manage to pull off next time :D
such a good story with a huge twist on the universe
The King in White chapter 15 . 7/16
Oh snap!
Anon chapter 15 . 7/13
This story is amazing I had never lelouch/tianzi but now I'm actually rooting for them
rosez-have-thornz chapter 15 . 7/12
Excellent chapter! I'm so glad that you are still continuing with this story because it's such a great one! And the end of this chapter, WOW! I can't wait for them to finally be together, it's been such an intense slow burn!
Number 2415 L.S chapter 15 . 7/12
You know i never really thanked you for you characterization of Shirley
She gets a lot of shit but she doesn't really deserve it
Though I would as you give her a bit more personality I enjoy you're version
Velshard chapter 15 . 7/11
That ending pretty much had me cackling in malicious delight. :D
Bravo, for another highly entertaining chapter. The mental image of Lihua being smuggled back to her room in a trunk also cracked me up quite a bit.
Command Unit chapter 15 . 7/11
wow that was a clifehanger ending...I really want to read the next chapter now...
Rex chapter 15 . 7/11
IT LIVES! You just made my day even better. Looking forward to seeing how Shirley takes Lihuas confession.
Daaaaamn. Shits about to go down.
OH and the declaration of love has been said this chapter was defiantly worth the wait but i can't wait for the next one
Henri0812 chapter 15 . 7/11
I love it .
ReaperAsOfLate chapter 15 . 7/11
For some one has English as only a second language, you've managed to produce 15 chapters of near-perfect English. The story itself is also noteworthy in its quality, a well-written and enjoyable read.